Latest Customers To Use This Business

• Owner
    Vehicle
    Modification
    Purchase Rating
    Product Rating
    Price

Comments

ColinOpseth -> I bought the engine on eBay for $700. It has been rebuilt with the stock rotating assembly. The engine was rehoned and the heads rebuilt because the bores showed little wear. marco_1978_spyder -> Sounds great, excelent upgrade from old craig AM/FM. Added, some modular/enclosed jensen 3 way speakers. They Hang around on the rear seats. 2 old 6" speakers sit in the rear jack cover. v8vegawagon -> S10 rearend with 3.73 gears (not a posi). I used Don Hardy brackets I got from Bob Gumm. once all the welding was done rearend bolted right up. Couldn't be happier with setup very streetable, can get gears easily. Added tubular lower control arms with bronze bushings and boxed upper control arms with urethane bushings. jon72vega -> Modified by me to fit a Vega. See this page for Pictures & Details. http://www.geocities.com/jon72vega/Vette_Tilt_Telescopic_Steering_Column.html jon72vega -> Hooker Bolt in 4 Point roll Bar. 2lucke4u -> bought off ebay with two runs on them,saved big, received today,item was as described in auction,they look new,put them on and they look awsome,fit all inside no rubbing,, peterpan -> good quality hood 2lucke4u -> nascar style main body,no choke tower or air horn,4 corner bleeds,chrome finish 2lucke4u -> Redneck racing 3000 stall,built to handle 800hp,nitrous converter,maxed out, 2lucke4u -> zex nitrous bottle heater,complete kit ,all parts included AusRs -> getting the bits ready to install on the engine AusRs -> rust free doors are your friend :) peterpan -> its a pro comp water pump it fits perfect with 60s chevy truck lower pullies and harmonic balancer and a water pump pully off a mid 70s chevy truck peterpan -> i bought it from an ebay store it will protect the dash and reduce the glare heinz057 -> i had the tci unit and that worked bad . the b&m unit works perfect and alot easy to adjust VegaZ28 -> I bought pieces at a time and just kept putting them together vegafrog -> I had always wondered how big a difference a mechanical secondary would make vs the vacuum. As light as my Vega is there's a BIG difference! Now keep in mind I have tested four different vaccuum carbs, 625 Street Demon, 650 Quickfuel, 600 Edelbrock, and a 750 Holley Street Avenger. Out of the four the Demon performed the best. Until I got the 750 Holley Dbl. Pumper. The difference is like night and day. It's obvious to me that the weight of these cars almost dictate a mechanical carb for performance. Even with the lightest spring installed in the vacuum carbs and using (Holley test tecnique) the paperclip test, my vacuum secondaries took forever to fully come in and then they only opened about 75 %. boneheadzz -> My GT gauge panel was already partially carved out for a temp and oil press gauge(non-matching)- So I bought my pieces from ebay and bought a piece of diamond plate to mount them. Looks nice in the panel but have yet to finish carving out the GT bezel for the Autometer set. This has been several months in the making and it still isn't ready yet. Getting closer... MonzterRacing -> Vega (small) OEM manual steering box.