Malibu rotor/danfigg

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Malibu rotor/danfigg

Postby SunbirdMan » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 am

danfigg,
Rather than PM you on this I figured others might be interested. Do you have pics of your modification you could post? And/or some drawings with dimensions of the spacers ,etc? How much test driving have you done and is the stopping power better?
Thanks
SunbirdMan

1978 Pontiac Sunbird Sport Coupe

malibu rotors

Postby danfigg » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:05 pm

I towed all the way to lebanon vally race way on a tow dolly. the front wheels were on the ground. No problems I also drove around town and the brake are a little better. I dont a regular tire, I still have the skinnys. My quarter mile run at lebanon was about a second off. I still went 104 MPH and she stopped fine. I have picture and will try to post them. how the heck do u post pics in here -Danny
danfigg

1977 Chevrolet Monza Mirage

Postby SunbirdMan » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:27 pm

I haven't used it yet but there's a link over to the left when you're looking at the forum index page that says "Album". If you click that a page will come up that has a link to your personal gallery. You can click that then upload 800x600 images.
Roger---------------------------------------------------------------
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
DIMENSIONS ARE IN INCHES
SunbirdMan

1978 Pontiac Sunbird Sport Coupe

5 lug rotors

Postby danfigg » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:04 am

I posted some pics I thought I took more but I guess when your busting your knuckles you tend to forget things-danny
danfigg

1977 Chevrolet Monza Mirage

Return to General Discussion