Garage Items

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Postby res0o7eb » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:27 pm

I added my Silver 76 Vega GT (a.k.a. Rusty) to the Garage. Only thing is this is NOT a show car as you can see in the pictures. I hope nobody is offended. I wasn't sure where else to put it. Perhaps, 'Project Cars' or 'Under Construction' or 'What the ????' could be added to the site. Also, it would be nice to be able to list the 'planned' modifications for the car/project without mucking up the description.

Thanks,
Tom
res0o7eb

1977 Pontiac Sunbird Hatchback

Postby ColinOpseth » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:04 pm

Tom,
You should see my Vega. No worries. We're just glad you're on board.

I'm thinking about adding some additional fields to the Garage so you guys can do just that.
Later!
Colin
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby barebonesracecars » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:56 pm

No way...no one is going to be offended. There are plenty of cars here that aren't show cars, and have no intention of ever being so.

We like them all, and we like to see what you're doing to yours or have planned for it. Welcome aboard.

Besides, you should have seen the 'Vega in a Jar' that was on eBay a year ago. We all enjoyed that one, too. :mrgreen:
Reid

*1979 Buick Skyhawk SCCA/street/show*
(with Buick 350 power on deck)
barebonesracecars

1979 Buick Skyhawk

Postby ColinOpseth » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:12 am

barebonesracecars wrote:Besides, you should have seen the 'Vega in a Jar' that was on eBay a year ago. We all enjoyed that one, too. :mrgreen:

:haha:
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Previous

Return to General Discussion