Spyder Emblems ???????????

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Spyder Emblems ???????????

Postby SeniorSavage » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 am

for what its worth,as mentioned PWD has the Spyder emblems but I thought I'd just confirm that they have new SkyHawk emblems (awaiting final approval) and Monza (bowtie) emblems available also.

http://pwdstore.com/product_info.php/cP ... cts_id/116

cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The fleet;
1975 Buick Skyhawk 3.8 V6 turbo - total restore ongoing (soon!)
1996 Fleetwood Bounder 36' Ford 460 TBI motorhome
2004 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic 88ci 1450cc. - custom original.
2005 Ford 500 Limited (wife's car) - working original.
2006 Chevy TrailBlazer EXT LS VorTec 4200
SeniorSavage

1975 Buick Skyhawk

Postby Monza Harry » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 am

The 2+2 was listed on eBay as last one when I seen it last, so that one may not be available now I just checked and it didn't come up this time. :( On the positive side it would be a lot easier for another batch than the first! But with it taking 6yrs. to sell off the first batch how likely would they be to make a second without a prepaid Gaggle of them? (I did buy a set in the beginning and haven't decided if I am going to use them as I have acquired an all NOS set with two extra for my power window conversion I may put it in my Diorama with some extra emblems I have) Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby Lunatic » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:46 am

I really like the factory Spyder emblems, I do. But since I have a laser at work, perhaps something a little more modern? What do you think?

Lunatic

Postby fyrftr50 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Wow, those are pretty sharp looking. I found a couple decals I put on my Spyder, nothing flashy, just small accents to the car. Something like you just made would really set a car apart.
Bryan
fyrftr422@hotmail.com

22 Mazda3 GS
20 Kioti CK2610HST
12 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT
80 Chevy Monza Spyder

MONZA, SKYHAWK, STARFIRE & SUNBIRD ... http://monza.homestead.com/monza.html
fyrftr50

1980 Chevrolet Monza Spyder

Postby Lunatic » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:24 pm

fyrftr50 wrote:Wow, those are pretty sharp looking. I found a couple decals I put on my Spyder, nothing flashy, just small accents to the car. Something like you just made would really set a car apart.

I actually didn't cut these on a laser but found them on the web. I was hoping to replicate them, in stainless steel and cut them on the laser at work. I think the community would like these. I'll make one set of two, offer it to a member on here and all I ask in return, is that he/she evalutate them and give the credit where it's due. Afterwards, that person could keep the set and I could then offer them for sale.

To the original poster, I'm sorry but this reply was not meant to be a hijack!
Lunatic

Postby Monza Harry » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:51 am

Lunatic wrote:
fyrftr50 wrote:Wow, those are pretty sharp looking. I found a couple decals I put on my Spyder, nothing flashy, just small accents to the car. Something like you just made would really set a car apart.

I actually didn't cut these on a laser but found them on the web. I was hoping to replicate them, in stainless steel and cut them on the laser at work. I think the community would like these. I'll make one set of two, offer it to a member on here and all I ask in return, is that he/she evalutate them and give the credit where it's due. Afterwards, that person could keep the set and I could then offer them for sale.

To the original poster, I'm sorry but this reply was not meant to be a hijack!

Here are some others to go with that set along the same lines. I found these while hunting the elusive 3.8 oil pressure switch. Harry
Spyder pedals.jpg
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detai ... &ppt=C0357
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby beakerztoyz » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:19 pm

SeniorSavage wrote:for what its worth,as mentioned PWD has the Spyder emblems but I thought I'd just confirm that they have new SkyHawk emblems (awaiting final approval) and Monza (bowtie) emblems available also.

http://pwdstore.com/product_info.php/cP ... cts_id/116

cheers.

Oh boy... i've had a sunbird forever and gotten used to never being able to get things, I only by chance aquired a spyder like a month ago and so far this is the second cool part i have found out they make.... soon as it warms up enough to check er over and get it passed a safety .... my bank account is gonna hate this car cuz of the cool parts i gonna order :D
1980 notchback sunbird... 355
1980 monza spyder.... v8

If I woulda known then what I know now....I never woulda got an h body
beakerztoyz

1980 Pontiac Sunbird

Postby ctspyderbite13 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 pm

So I've seen these reproduction emblems and I'll definitely be buying a set for my 78 spyder. I however was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the actual housing for the rear emblem mine was broken off by someone. And help is greatly appreciated
ctspyderbite13

Previous

Return to General Discussion