USING "IMG" TABS TO LINK THE PICTURE'S ADDRESS FROM A HOSTING SITE TO YOUR POST
If you use a photo-hosting site, typically, you won't have to resize the pics, like the first method I posted. The hosting site may reduce them automatically (at least the one I use does).
You'll have to load your photos onto the hosting site according to their directions. Directions vary, but you will be able to navigate through them pretty easily.
I use cardomain.com to host my photos. It's free and you can create a neat "garage" of your cars and what-not on there to keep track of it.
Here's a screen shot of my Cardomain page that shows all my rides in my "garage". If you use this site to host your pics, you can follow my directions.
If you use another hosting site, the process may be similar.
The idea is to get the photo address from the hosting site to the H-body.org site ..... IN BETWEEN the "Img" tabs on the forum.
Once again, the 6 major mouse clicks or keystrokes are in RED.
1. Select Picture
2. Copy picture's ADDRESS
3. Paste picture's ADDRESS to your post
4. Highlight picture's address in your post and then click "IMG" tab to place the address in between the image code.
1. SELECT YOUR PHOTO FROM THE HOST SITE:
GET THE PHOTO'S ADDRESS FROM THE HOSTING SITE (however the site allows you):
2. COPY THE ADDRESS (some sites have a "share" or "link" button):
3. PASTE THE PHOTO'S ADDRESS TO YOUR POST ON H-BODY.ORG (between the IMG tabs):
4. NOTE: THE PICTURE'S ADDRESS MUST BE PERFECTLY BETWEEN THE TWO "IMG" BRACKETS. THE ONE WITH THE FORWARD SLASH (/) IS THE END BRACKET....
THE ADDRESS MUST BE BETWEEN THE BRACKETS EXACTLY OR IT WILL NOT WORK.
I like to highlight the picture's address, once pasted into the post, .... FIRST.... and then hit the "IMG" tab... it automatically puts the address between the image codes.
5. Hit "PREVIEW" to check if photo looks ok.
IF everything worked, and looks to your satisfaction, then hit
6. "Submit" and it's posted........
Last edited by bugdewde
on Sat May 07, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.