T-Type Buick turbo drivetrain for your V/6 H body

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

T-Type Buick turbo drivetrain for your V/6 H body

Postby Bonzai » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:11 am

I know this isn't the classifieds but everyone seems to go here first.........................................So.................

I bought this car to put the drivetrain in a v/6 sunbird, ran out of time, sold whole car to a friend, his wife commited suiside a couple weeks ago, he has absolutely no ambition to do anything now but sell off everything. It's an 84 T-Type, the drive train is complete but has been sitting a while with some real stale gas, we had it firing but couldn't get it to start, but like I said, it was firing on the bad gas. (Motor, Trans, wiring harness and computer). If there is an interest out there, someone let me know, he wants a grand for the drive train, you could probably get the complete car for 1500 if wanted, I figure, pull the drivetrain, part the rest and get almost all your money back, this car is black an looks just like a GN. It's not a rot box, it's a southern car it's entire life but the title has decided to play hide an seek. Pictures are available.....I figured if someone wanted to build the ultimate H-body street sleeper, this is the package, put nice quiet single exhaust out the rear in stock form, make chop suey out of the jap cars in a heart beat. Just tossing it out there. He's in Lithia Springs Georgia just northwest of Atlanta and delivery anywhere is an option. I will give you the number if interested.
Bonzai

Postby ColinOpseth » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:29 am

figured if someone wanted to build the ultimate H-body street sleeper, this is the package, put nice quiet single exhaust out the rear in stock form, make chop suey out of the jap cars in a heart beat.

Would that be good fodder for an Iron Chef America episode? lmao
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby monzamess » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:46 am

And if you want inspiration, check out Dave English's latest project at
http://h-body.org/people/projects/build ... index.html
Dennis
1980 Monza Coupe--collector of cob webs and kids' toys
2006 Honda Odyssey--daily driver
2011 Toyota Sienna--wife's
1995 Dodge Ram--for creating oil spots on the street
monzamess

1980 Chevrolet Monza Coupe

Re: T-Type Buick turbo drivetrain for your V/6 H body

Postby VegaRon72 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:41 pm

Bonzai wrote:I know this isn't the classifieds but everyone seems to go here first.........................................So.................

I bought this car to put the drivetrain in a v/6 sunbird, ran out of time, sold whole car to a friend, his wife commited suiside a couple weeks ago, he has absolutely no ambition to do anything now but sell off everything. It's an 84 T-Type, the drive train is complete but has been sitting a while with some real stale gas, we had it firing but couldn't get it to start, but like I said, it was firing on the bad gas. (Motor, Trans, wiring harness and computer). If there is an interest out there, someone let me know, he wants a grand for the drive train, you could probably get the complete car for 1500 if wanted, I figure, pull the drivetrain, part the rest and get almost all your money back, this car is black an looks just like a GN. It's not a rot box, it's a southern car it's entire life but the title has decided to play hide an seek. Pictures are available.....I figured if someone wanted to build the ultimate H-body street sleeper, this is the package, put nice quiet single exhaust out the rear in stock form, make chop suey out of the jap cars in a heart beat. Just tossing it out there. He's in Lithia Springs Georgia just northwest of Atlanta and delivery anywhere is an option. I will give you the number if interested.

Bonz,

It's too far away for me, but I bought my wife an '89 Buick Lesabre T-Type, we just now got 45K on the odometer. It's a pretty nice car, but I would love to turbo charge it!! If it were only closer. What body is it? And, would you mind sending some pix my way? zzflattop@msn.com

Thanks,

Ron
VegaRon72
User has been banned.

1972 Chevrolet Vega Hatchback

Return to General Discussion