Coupe Pics!

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Coupe Pics!

Postby vermontspyder » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:43 pm

beakerztoyz wrote:Good job, that car looks real nice with the black and red, if you dont mind me asking how did they do the new vinyl top? is that a part you have to order from somewhere or do they just make it out of vinyl or what?

I had the top done at the same shop that upholstered the seats. He ordered the vinyl and installed it. Better than original, no seam down the center.
Mark
vermontspyder

Postby zeke » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:21 pm

The seats look great Mark! I'm curious to know what the upholsterer charged you to do the fronts and back seats? Going to take mine in shortly and have no idea what it's worth.

The new roof looks awesome!

Chris
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby vermontspyder » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:44 am

zeke wrote:The seats look great Mark! I'm curious to know what the upholsterer charged you to do the fronts and back seats? Going to take mine in shortly and have no idea what it's worth.

The new roof looks awesome!

Chris

Chris, He charged me $725. He replaced the center sections and all the black vinyl that needed to be replaced. Back seat was in good shape so all he had to do was the red fabric. Front seats needed a little more work.
Mark
vermontspyder

Postby zeke » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:10 pm

^Thanx Mark, seems reasonable considering the amount of labour involved.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby vermontspyder » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Finally got the wheels powder coated. Tried to get the color as close to argent silver as I could. They came out pretty nice. Pics don't do them justice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark
vermontspyder

Previous

Return to General Discussion