Anyone here play MMO's?

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone here play MMO's?

Postby monzaman69 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:08 pm

Never know, I may play with some of you guys :)

I used to play Star wars galaxies for quite a while... Then SOE broke that game. Played on Bloodfin server

Then I switched to Everquest 2 for about 4 months, couldn't get into it... Played on Nektulos server

Tried City of Heroes and City of Villains, decent game, but no real endgame. Played on Freedom Server

Tried runescape for 3 days (puke)

Now I play World of Warcraft (Going on 2 months) and think I'll probably stick with it for a while.. I play on the Sargeras Server, Alliance side...

So if anyone is in azeroth anytime soon, stop by :) My character's name is Draknaar.

Later,

Adam
Adam
1975 Monza 2+2 Basket Case

Gone, but not forgotten:
1977 Monza Mirage
1978 Pontiac Sunbird Notchback
monzaman69

1977 Chevrolet Monza Mirage

Postby ColinOpseth » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:43 pm

uhm... MMO?
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby monzaman69 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:46 pm

MMO (MMORPG)

Massively Multiplayer Online (Role Playing Games)

Such as Everquest, Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Ulitma Online, and the like...

SWG was great because the user base was 90% over 21 years old, so you didn't have all the kiddies running around like in World of Warcraft.

Later,

Adam
Adam
1975 Monza 2+2 Basket Case

Gone, but not forgotten:
1977 Monza Mirage
1978 Pontiac Sunbird Notchback
monzaman69

Postby ColinOpseth » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:47 am

hey Adam,
No sir.. I don't really play many games.. I mostly play WW2 first-person shooters when I do play, though

later,
Colin
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby erock805 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:49 am

I have a xbox 360 and love call of duty on my DSL big screen...the sorround sound is awesome.

My kid plays WOW all the time...I have to physically make him get off and do chores, work in the garage, go dirt bike ridding...he loves that stuff. I dont know his charecter names but i will have him look for you.

I love shootin stuff...
erick in AZ
http://www.myspace.com/erock805
http://www.myrideisme.com/Garage/erock805
73 vega wagon
61 Econoline PU
Road King
34 ford PU
94 bagged crew cab dually
06 GTO
two rat head kids
erock805

1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback GT

Postby DjTy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:54 am

I like a bit of all games, but I never pay for them (ssshhh)

hence I can't join WOW ...yet

I love the strategic games that started out with dune2, command and conquer series, warcraft1/2/3 etc.
I also liked playing somed rpg's, like the Final fantasies, diablo2, Grand theft auto.

And I love shooters too, like call of duty and such.

and... this is my shame:
I liked the whole gran turismo and needforSpeed series (only games of which I have bought some in my lifetime).
especially first second and third, and the last two. Underground2 and most wanted.

Last year before I got the monza and got to know something about cars I was still ricing up some rides, though for my defence: I hated focus, golfs and civic instinctively and avoided those :P
-Chevy Monza '76 2+2 V8 262ci (old) -> 355ci (oil problem) -> 355ci (piston broke) -> 350ci (current) ... LOL
-Opel Kadett E 1985 1.2Litre (Back up, had a broken condensor :P still need to find replacement accelerator pump membrane...)

My Monza in Cardomain!
DjTy

1976 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

MMO/RPG'S

Postby MIKESMONZA » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:59 pm

MY OLD SEGA 16 BIT,,,, IS STILL ENTERTAIMENT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ON SATELLITE,OR BROADCAST,HELLECOPTERS GAMES, DESERT STRIKE, JUNGLE STRIKE, URBAN STRIKE,,,,, DROUGHT UP MY EYE HAND BRAIN COORDINATION,,,, EMENCELY,,,,,DRIVING,,, RACING CARS, MILITARY ACTION,,,, TIMING IS CRUESHAL ,,, YOU GET THREE TRIE'S LIKE BASEBALL, THEN SEGA CD,,,,,,, THEN SATURN,,,,,,, MORE RPG'S ROLE PLAYING GAMES THEN PLAY STATION,,,, BUT NEVER WENT ON LINE,,,,,YEAH I KNOW CHICKENNNN,,,, I WOULD PROBALY GET VAPORISED IN A MOMENT. MY TWENTY SOMETHING SON AND I ENJOY THE ROADRASH SERIES,, MY FAVORITE IS R.R. 3-D// JAILBREAK IN THE MOTOR CYCLE COP MODE,,,,, YOU CHASE DOWN MOTOR CYCLE RIDING FELON'S HEART START'S PUMPIN ,,,,,,O.K. I WILL STOP NOW BEFORE THIS GET'S OUT OF HAND,,,, 8) 8) MIKE
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby bugdewde » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:08 pm

I used to play every day on my PC. Haven't been able in the last few months(loaned them out).

I have:
14 flight/combat simulators
3 driving/racing sims

Spend 90% of the playing time on Microsoft's Combat Flight Sim 2. I love flying the old WWII prop planes. Leading the opponents and shooting bursts in an "arc" inorder for the opponent to fly into your bullets at 300-400 mph while trying to stay in a killing positon without losing too much airspeed is much cooler than clicking and launching a missle in a modern jet............. (now that's a different story for the Korean war era jets and the Marine's A-10 Warthogs!).

10% goes to Need for Speed --- Porsche Edition Being a rear engine, aircooled fanatic..... the physics of that game are very close to real life. In a turn, lift throttle to start the rear around and apply throttle to control the skid/turn. All you front engine drivers do it all wrong!!!!!! :P ha ha ha......
Dwight

'72 Vega GT Kammback, 215 V8
'73 Vega Wagon - Currently in Limbo....
My rides: http://www.cardomain.com/id/bugdewde
bugdewde

1972 Chevrolet Vega Kammback GT

games

Postby danfigg » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:20 am

Check out blackhawk down team sabre for the PC. It is an awsome game
danfigg

Return to General Discussion