I'm baaaaack

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

I'm baaaaack

Postby spyder_xlch » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:45 pm

After a long time away from the boards, 2 or 3 years, I'm back to offer up my H body collection. I placed an ad in the for sale section. 3 monzas and a Skyhawk. I came to the concussion that after 5 years of not touching the cars and other things in life getting in the way that it's time to clear up some garage space. It makes me sad to sell them but it makes me sad to see them sit untouched for so long.
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: I'm baaaaack

Postby spyder_xlch » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 am

I lowered the price to $1500 for everything. Must get rid of soon. check them out in for sale section. 3 monzas and a shyhawk.
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby marco_1978_spyder » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:32 am

Hey Man. Been forever.

Your within reach...but I couldn't take it all. Or even any of it for that matter. But for once the stuff is within a reasonable distance.

You might want to contact Jeff at Miner's machine shop in Fayetteville Pa. I think he's done with H bodies, but he might not be, I know he still has one..
1978 Monza Spyder V8 4speed, posi
1978 Sunbird Formula V6, 5 Speed, Hatchback
1980 Sunbird Hatchback 4cyl, 4spd.
2006 Chevrolet Aveo 5 speed Hatchback
Yes, you can refer to me as Mark
Please visit my blog... http://chevymonza.blogspot.com/ Follow if you like!
Featuring special guests; Carl Beraytor and Ray D'atore

My Red spyder now has a youtube channel please Like and Subscribe!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOzzSR ... ISuing7KLA
marco_1978_spyder
Senior Moderator

Postby spyder_xlch » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:05 am

Hey, Marco. I have someone that is suppose to come today to look at some things, maybe one car and some parts. Another guy wants to know what is left and may come get more. I hope to get rid of most of it between them. I may save some of the hard to find or sought after parts that are left and will sell them. I don't want to crush anything but I have to if it's still here. I'm going through a separation with my wife, she moved out and I can not afford to stay here alone. everything has to be out by the end of the month. A garage full of stuff, 10 years of hoarding, not only H Bodys but all kinds of guy stuff. life sucks but it'll go on.
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby spyder_xlch » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

everything is sold. 2 cars left today, the other 2 are leaving tomorrow (I hope) and all the parts are sold off.
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion