1972 Vega Front End Part Numbers and Suggestions.

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

1972 Vega Front End Part Numbers and Suggestions.

Postby 72 Black Shadow » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Now that the panels up and running, I'm going to go through the front end and get an alignment. I realize with all the reading I've done a lot of people are going with the S10 spindles/brakes etc... I will not be going this way, and want to keep the front end as is other then a rebuild. I have found lower and upper NOS GM ball joints. I will also get some KYB gas shock, does anybody have a part number that will work on my 72?? Also will replace the front coil springs well I have it apart, the coils that has been suggested to me is the Moog 6476, but of course is no longer available. I would prefer not to change the lower control arms to 75 and newer, so if somebody has a part number that I could order some front coils, and they fit right in, that would be great. And I guess well I'm at it, I will need some bushing for the control arms. Not really into the neoprene type, so what would you all suggest?

Thanks in advance for your help as always.
Darcy

69 Nova SS L78, M21, 12 bolt 3:55 posi, Canadian documented nut and bolt resto being done, now
1984 Hurst/Olds, 1-226 for Canadian sales, 1-15 with power sun roof.
1972 Vega Panel Express, project, Tunnel Rammed 427, Automatic, 12 bolt 4:56's
72 Black Shadow

Return to General Discussion