So much stuff!

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

So much stuff!

Postby rpoz-29 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 am

I tried to get all my spare Monza road racer parts into my 20' trailer with the car yesterday. Ain't happening. Two hoods, two noses, two hatches, two doors, two fenders, and the car. Wheels, drive shafts, torque arms, control arms, pressure plates, etc, etc. The spare engine block, heads, crank shafts, gaskets, manuals, rears and transmissions will have to be loaded into something else. Hoping to put it up for sale early next year, but for now I have to store it somewhere besides my home. Moving into a smaller place is killing me. I see a nervous breakdown, a divorce, or chronic drinking issues before this is all over.
rpoz-29

Re: So much stuff!

Postby dindin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:35 am

Well at least your priorities are straight and your not considering getting rid of your car parts.. :th:

Al
dindin

Postby hammerdown7 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:36 am

I'll pray for you Bill. :mrgreen:

Dick
hammerdown7

1976 Chevrolet Vega Cosworth

Postby Monza Harry » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:37 pm

dindin wrote:Well at least your priorities are straight and your not considering getting rid of your car parts.. :th: Al
hammerdown7 wrote:I'll pray for you Bill. :mrgreen:

Dick

That is all I can add. Persevere as best you can, and do what you have to! P.S. Just finish the car and it will take up less space, says the guy with nearly three cars in parts and an unfinished car! :bang: Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion