Can i ask the worth of some V8 parts?

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Can i ask the worth of some V8 parts?

Postby ScottieBell » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:59 am

I'm pretty sure i am going to start to LS swap my Monza come Christmas time or so. I have all of my V8 Conversion parts that I'll no longer need. I have the front mounts that bolt to the water pump, the 3 piece headers, a factory V8 Oil Pan and dipstick as well as a really hard to find Factory Monza V8 262 305 350 Alternator Bracket.
I need some guidance on what i should ask for this as a lot. I don't want to split it up really, it's perfect for someone who needs everything for the swap.
What do you guys think?
ScottieBell

Re: Can i ask the worth of some V8 parts?

Postby Monza Harry » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Scottie The pulleys aren't easy to find either, it will be much easier to sell with those as well. You must have some idea what you paid, add some for the hassle of shipping, and go from there. I can't remember what I paid for about 1/2 of those parts, so I am not much Help beyond the above advice. Good Luck on the LS swap and hold out for the aluminum one is my other free advice. :th: Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion