Save or Scrap

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Save or Scrap

Postby SeniorSavage » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:03 pm

indeed Harry, it wont be too long before there are NO 13's available which is why I'm stocking up LoL. Eventually we'll all have to do the 5 bolt 15 inch etc. upgrade but for now there ARE a few tires left out there for us.

Cheers.

p.s. http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php ... 41&jsn=401
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The fleet;
1975 Buick Skyhawk 3.8 V6 turbo - total restore ongoing (soon!)
1996 Fleetwood Bounder 36' Ford 460 TBI motorhome
2004 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic 88ci 1450cc. - custom original.
2005 Ford 500 Limited (wife's car) - working original.
2006 Chevy TrailBlazer EXT LS VorTec 4200
SeniorSavage

1975 Buick Skyhawk

Re: Save or Scrap

Postby Monza Harry » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Well that is encouraging! Those are the Solid ones for early Vega and the '75 Monza, there are arguably many more of those than the second gen with the vented ones. Like I said it will play out and we will have to live with the results which ever way that goes, maybe these will be available in waves short term availability, IDK but I know that the performance of those aren't going to cut it in this modern world. I know that the S10/Sonoma are an upgrade and those are scary sometimes on my truck compared to the stopping power of cars in front of me. Harry P.S. I just checked Rock Auto again and the vented are out of stock, still, I check about every couple or three months or so!
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Previous

Return to General Discussion