T Day

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

T Day

Postby 1100kaw2 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

All you H-Body peeps, Have a good Turkey Day. :)
Darrell

72 LS-5spd.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=33788
1100kaw2

Re: T Day

Postby mahoy78spyder » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Thanks. You as well!
Ken Mahoy
'78 C06 Monza Spyder
mahoy78spyder

1978 Chevrolet Monza Spyder

Postby hammerdown7 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Enjoy it and stay warm!

Dick
hammerdown7

1976 Chevrolet Vega Cosworth

Postby RedFiveKBS » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:00 am

Don't eat too much....turkey! :th: :lol:

My favorite holiday. I will gorge myself on turkey and stuffing and potatoes and pumpkin pie. Then sleep on the couch for an hour or two. Then repeat. :P
RedFiveKBS

1980 Pontiac Sunbird Formula

Postby bugdewde » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:04 pm

We are blessed with such prosperity.......

Mom made her annual ham & ham gravy. Eventhough she is losing her eyesight, she can still bake a wonderfully tender and juicy ham. We deep-fried a cajun butter injected 14-pound turkey and had a mountain of "dirty" mashed potatoes, stove top stuffing, crusted green beans, baked beans with rolls and pumpkin and pecan pies.

While my father and oldest brother are no longer with us, it was great to get the immediate family together once again.

Weather was like 60 degrees and calm. AWESOME!
We even worked on my girlfriend's son's '91 Geo Storm...... rotated the good tires to the front and re-attached his heater control cable to the actuator arm under the dash. Luckily, my nephew had thin enough arms to reach up in there while no one else could reach it.

Driving 3 hours to get some 14" wheels and snow tires for the Miata in the morning ..... in Lexington, KY.
Have a rallycross on Saturday, and I want to use some knobby tires for traction.

Yes, family, food, friends and automotive sports...... truly blessed. :th:
Dwight

'72 Vega GT Kammback, 215 V8
'73 Vega Wagon - Currently in Limbo....
My rides: http://www.cardomain.com/id/bugdewde
bugdewde

1972 Chevrolet Vega Kammback GT

Postby waybad » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:16 pm

eat well my peeps!!! I did :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tinker
waybad

Postby Monza Harry » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:59 pm

bugdewde wrote:We are blessed with such prosperity....... Mom made her annual ham & ham gravy. Even though she is losing her eyesight, she can still bake a wonderfully tender and juicy ham. We deep-fried a Cajun butter injected 14-pound turkey and had a mountain of "dirty" mashed potatoes, stove top stuffing, crusted green beans, baked beans with rolls and pumpkin and pecan pies. Luckily, my nephew had thin enough arms to reach up in there while no one else could reach it. Yes, family, food, friends and automotive sports...... truly blessed. :th:

No wonder there "Gutsdewde"! After that feast Dwight you were lucky to fit out the door! Walk even! :mrgreen: And don't try and tell us you only went up once we ain't buyin' that! :lol: Well I hope it was great for you Dwight and everybody else "South of the Border" [well unless you live here then America is, South, North and West of our border and East but that is farther away!] The Canadian Thanksgiving was in early October, and I too ate like the pig I can be! Life is GOOD! Harry
Windsor!.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion