Catalogue Cover Look See!

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Catalogue Cover Look See!

Postby Monza Harry » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Trying to get my computer back in order after my Hard Drive started making "Funny" noises [No I am not laughing] I was going through my "Favourites" and I noticed this on one of there Pages! Yes that is a wheel standing H-Body :dance: Rejoice in our Glory! Here is a link: http://www.competitionproducts.com/ Harry I tried to capture just the cover to post, but I don't know how to do that easily! :? :(
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: Catalogue Cover Look See!

Postby chevyart » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 am

if you buy parts from competition products, ask for butch to help you. he is an engine builder, cam grinder and does the heads besides working the phones, he built my 408 SBC for me and my trucker buddy brought it to NY for me. Art
chevyart

Postby zeke » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:14 am

:-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby Monza Harry » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Thanx for that Zeke! Nice to see from that angle :D Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion