center link parts

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

center link parts

Postby engb995 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Can any one tell me where i can get the flat dust seals that go between the pitman arm and center link and also the idler arm and the center link. They seem to have a flat washer embedded in rubber with a very slight dish to them.
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:10 am

Re: center link parts

Postby cjbiagi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 am

There were several different styles of seals used on these. Many aftermarket ones simply used a foam rubber seal. I have found that a rubber washer used in the ends of a garden hose works well. These are available at any home dept store or hardware store.
Clyde.........75 Monza 2+2
User avatar
Posts: 8104
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:37 pm
Location: Glenwood, Illinois

1975 Chevrolet Monza

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest