Lots of free and cheap Vega parts

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Lots of free and cheap Vega parts

Postby Badassvega » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:30 am

Sorry if this is the wrong place to list, but would like this to go to a good home and not the trash....and make sure more people see the ad vs putting this in the classifieds.
Long story short, I might be moving soon and may not have the space to keep everything. I would rather give most away and sell some reasonably.
I do not have a list of all of it, too much to list. Lots of interior plastic, few dashes, some front grills, decent pair of doors (75 wagon), some glass (no windshields), wiring harness's, wagon tailgate (1975), box of lens, stock motor parts and pieces, set of GT wheels, torque arm style rear, seat belts. That's just some of the stuff. I can get pics if you are serious. I do have some CV FI stuff for sale cheap...

That being said, I can't ship, I can't search for a single part or piece, I honestly don't have time....sorry.

I'm just outside of Milwaukee WI. I don't get on here alot, the best way to contact me will be to email me badassvega383 @ yahoo (dot) com

Jeff
Badassvega

Return to General Discussion