Anyone going to the Charlotte Autofair?

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Anyone going to the Charlotte Autofair?

Postby johnk » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:03 pm

:| Due to expected rain they are moving the cars into the grandstands for Saturday. Keeps the grass from getting damaged and cover for the cars. But a long walk for shopping. :(
John K
johnk

Postby rpoz-29 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:08 am

It was great to meet 3 of you guys.....Jim, John, and Joe Stone. Jim, I tried to find you guys on Friday and Saturday, and got so turned around it wasn't funny. Did you come back Friday? I wanted to make sure the glass was right before I drank the beer:) I met Joe who hadn't responded here because he wasn't certain he was attending, and John on Saturday. Despite the rain on Saturday, it was still a pretty good show, and Lord willing, I'll be back in September.
rpoz-29

Postby jim327monza » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Hope the beer was good! yes we were their Friday but did not come back Saturday. No the glass was not the 2+2 glass. Need to do more research but I think it is the windshield for the vega hatchback. Still more than worth the price. Will be back in the fall and hope to meet the folks I missed this time!
Jim H
jim327monza

Postby rpoz-29 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Pretty sure it isn't a windshield for a hatch. Maybe a hatchback rear glass?
rpoz-29

Postby johnk » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:54 pm

It was nice to talk to some H-body people this time but finding the spots is difficult there. In addition to the site number, you need to say which color section you in. :lol: The number is the same in each color section LOL Hope the weather is nicer next time as the rain and cold this time was hard to deal with at least it only rained on Saturday :wink: But the wind on Sunday was brutal :wink:
John K
johnk

Previous

Return to General Discussion