Cool old 13 inch TA radials

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Cool old 13 inch TA radials

Postby Hoonbash » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:37 am

Hi All
The old Sunbird just sits in the yard fading and rusting away still wearing the dirt track(drag tires) from when I parked it,I always fire it up and drive it a bit in the summer.No plates so its usually a quick back alley spin here in hicktown.Well damn if its got a flat plus its looking rather tired so i had a bit of spare time to give it some love.Rummaging through my storage shed for a tire lo and be-hold I found some tires i bought a long time ago and forgot about and thought you guys might enjoy some pics.
Whens the last time you saw a BFG BR-50-13 radial? I dont think these have ever been on a car
13 inch TA radial1.jpg

13 inch TA Radial.jpg

Faded Sunbird.JPG

greased up bird.JPG

Rear unoxidized.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
87 GTA
70 Skylark
75 Vega GT
79 Sunbird
76 Sunbird
72 CoupDevile
Hoonbash

1975 Chevrolet Vega GT

Re: Cool old 13 inch TA radials

Postby 75Monz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Is that the stock rear spoiler on that? Really looks nice set off the trunk like that. Also, Is that an actual GSX peeking out the garage? :shock:
Some people are like slinkies. They serve absolutely no useful purpose, but still put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.
75Monz

Re: Cool old 13 inch TA radials

Postby Hoonbash » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Nope I got that spoiler at the junkyard off a BMW and it does fit perfectly,really different too.I dont know if it was stock on the beamer either.
Yes sir thats an honest to goodness GXS REPLICA hiding in the garage,built it out of a Skylark.It was a total frame off restoration
too tall 325-15 drag radials.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
87 GTA
70 Skylark
75 Vega GT
79 Sunbird
76 Sunbird
72 CoupDevile
Hoonbash

1975 Chevrolet Vega GT

Return to General Discussion