Lil Wide Track hood and rear spoiler

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Lil Wide Track hood and rear spoiler

Postby jacob.garfinkel » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Hey guys, I've always been a fan of this body style, but I've finally decided I'm probably never going to own one (I'm hip deep in the restoration of a 72 Triumph GT6 at the moment) so I need to get rid of the Lil Wide Track hood and spoiler I've been holding onto for the last couple decades. My dad drove the car down from Cleveland to TN when we moved in 1984 (not sure where he bought the car, it could have been anywhere from NYC to Cleveland) and drove it until the engine inevitably went, sometime around 88-89 I think. He dismantled the car and hauled everything for scrap except a few badges, the hood, the spoiler, and the blown engine. That engine was later the first one I ever tore down, as an exercise in engine mechanics. Dad loved hands on learning. At any rate, I've been dragging the hood and spoiler around with me for years, and I just want to see them get used and loved at this point. Located in Fort Bragg, NC. I have no idea how to put pictures on here, but I can text/email you all the pictures that you want. They aren't in mint condition, but are in good shape. Price? I have no clue, all I do know is that hardly any of these things exist. I'm open to a fair offer - not looking to get rich off of these, but don't want to give them away either. Nothing irritates me like somebody swooping in and buying something valuable for nothing, then turning around and just selling it for a lot. But mostly, I just want these to get the love they deserve. Thanks!
jacob.garfinkel

Re: Lil Wide Track hood and rear spoiler

Postby kgroombr » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:43 pm

I would like the buy the spoiler. I will use it and am not in the Vega's to make money. Just trying to get the parts to get the ones I have on the road. I will PM you my phone number.

Thanks,
Ken
kgroombr

1972 Chevrolet Vega Kammback GT

Postby jacob.garfinkel » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Is the spoiler specific to the wide track package, or did they all use the same one? If its package specific I'd like to keep the parts together.
jacob.garfinkel

Postby cammerjeff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 am

As far as I know the rear spoiler was specific to the Lil Wide Track, but it would also fit a Vega HB, it seems to be slightly wider than the common Vega HB 1 piece spoiler.
Jeff R

1971 Catalina Freeway Enforcer
77 Astre Formula, some day soon powered by a 215 Buick V-8
1973 4-speed Lemans Safari STOCK!!!!! 1978 Catalina Safari
2006 Mallet Solstice, 6.0 LS2, 6-speed manual
2009 Solstice Coupe, 2.4, 5-speed Manual
cammerjeff

1978 Pontiac Sunbird Safari Wagon

Return to General Discussion