wizeguyrc Motion Clone

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

wizeguyrc Motion Clone

Postby Newoldguy » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:28 am

Hello everyone. This is Tracy, the owner of the orange, Vega wagon.
I’ve been out of the loop for a while and am finally getting to work on the car again. When I signed into my “wizeguyrc” account and was in the midst of doing some things, it kicked me out and won’t let me sign back in. Finally got the idea to open a new account so as to reach the administrators to resolve the issue. As of this post, no one has replied to my pm’s and I’m out of ideas.
If any of you would be willing to relay my request to the administrators, it would be greatly appreciated. It may be confusing to start posting progress on the project under a new user name and thread.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to sharing the last leg of this long haul with you.

Thanks,
Tracy
Newoldguy

Re: wizeguyrc Motion Clone

Postby Newoldguy » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:34 am

Guess I better prove it’s really me. Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newoldguy

Postby zeke » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Did you change your password maybe? I think there is some administrative task involved with that on the board's end IIRC.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby Newoldguy » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:15 pm

I was in the middle of doing that when it kicked me off. Now the system doesn’t recognize the new or old password.
Newoldguy

Postby zeke » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:04 pm

Ok I'll see if I can get a hold of the admin on FB
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion