tilt steering columninfo

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

tilt steering columninfo

Postby chevyart » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:31 pm

over 10 yrs ago there was a post by one of our members(past)? and was titled : INSIDE THE GM TILT STEERING COLUMN. For some reason this post was removed (i think) from our site.i guess sometimes when guys leave the site they remove all their pics and articles and i dont know why they do this. does anyone know how can i find this article either on our site or anywhere else on the internet. thanks chevy art
chevyart

Re: tilt steering columninfo

Postby Smiley » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:41 pm

Smiley

Postby chevyart » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:08 pm

damm Smiley that was quick. i really appreciate that. talk soon Art in NY
chevyart

Postby Monza Harry » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:22 pm

Art, Robert Spinelo [AKA Vegavair Bob] was the only one I remember pulling some of his posts when he departed and some were pulled by the "management" after the "bruhaha". Our sites search function isn't the greatest either, and well photo bucket [and the other photo hosting sites that have disappeared] didn't help our old posts integrity either. Clyde had a post about rebuilding a tilt column as I recall. Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby chevyart » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:14 pm

thanks harry. appreciate the reply and info about how our site looses some of the great info posted here.dont understand why the search box was altered. i will remember that clyde has knowledge of rebuilding the tilt column as i might need parts for it if it does need rebuilding. talk soon Art
chevyart

Return to General Discussion