Monza, Skyhawk, Starfire parking lamps

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Monza, Skyhawk, Starfire parking lamps

Postby cjbiagi » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:24 pm

I know it has been awhile since I posted any update on the Monza 4 headlight front turn signal assemblies that Wayne Herz and I are trying to come up with. They have been quite a challenge but I am happy to say that progress is being made and we are close to having the first set made. These are 100% brand new, from the housing to the lens. As many of you may know, Wayne has been making Vega turn signal lenses and side markers as well as other H body related parts for some time. The Monza turn signals require a lot more work and materials, special molds and other equipment to make such a large piece. Labor time is also increased so it's been pushing him to his limit. Anyway, our plan is to have the first set made available to a member here ( I won't disclose who it is yet) as we want to get a unbiased review and look forward to any comments he has. I have a list of everyone who expressed a interest and we appreciate your patience and understanding. These are not going to be pumped out like a assembly line, each one is hand made and takes days to go through the entire process of making the housing and lens and assembling it. I hope to have some pictures of the final product in both clear and amber lenses within maybe 2-3 weeks or so.
Clyde.........75 Monza 2+2
cjbiagi

1975 Chevrolet Monza

Return to General Discussion