Arm Rests

Tips, tricks, tools...

Moderator: Moderators

Arm Rests

Postby Monza Harry » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Here's a link for armrests seems to be a few members looking for these. This is an ebay store I see on my parts quests! They may have brick and mortar store, listed in Roseville MI on ebay This should be correct for H-Body's with the lock in the armrest, as the vette had the same arrangement. http://store.tracyvette.com/item/460/ [EDIT] I also found the armrests on the Canadian side of the border and he lists 2 pages of the armrests and in colours http://www.corvettedepot.ca/index.php?m ... 8_180_1204 Harry
Last edited by Monza Harry on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (Soon To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: Arm Rests

Postby Fastmax32168 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 am

I have said this before. We need a forum section set up for posts exactly like this one. Name of the part in the title where you can go when you need something for your car and look to see where you can find it. There are lots of H-body parts that are interchangeable with other GM cars that people discover and we need to retain that information in one easy to access knowledge base.
Roy
77 Monza Monster Mirage!
94 Corvette Convertible LT-1 500+ HP
83 Malibu Wagon 383 EFI "The Longroof"
A V8 Trailblazer project
And A Gaggle of Motorcycles
Fastmax32168

1977 Chevrolet Monza Mirage

Re: Arm Rests

Postby monzajer » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Fastmax32168 wrote:I have said this before. We need a forum section set up for posts exactly like this one. Name of the part in the title where you can go when you need something for your car and look to see where you can find it. There are lots of H-body parts that are interchangeable with other GM cars that people discover and we need to retain that information in one easy to access knowledge base.
Roy

X2.

It is a VERY good idea to have this type of data base to refer to.

Jer :mrgreen:
monzajer

1977 Chevrolet Monza Sport Hatchback

Return to Restoration Tips