DRAGRACERRON wrote: And P.S they where a bitch to get out . LOLhahahaahahah
Stivan wrote:Just some info I found out for myself, and thought I'd pass it on.
I went on a "weight hunt" on my '80 H/B, and found the following:
1) Took side crash bar out of door, and trimmed the skin a little, and cut the bottom, and re-welded it to get it out. Window still rolls up fine. Weight - 45lbs. . . times 2 = 90lbs
2) Replaced Door glass w/Lexan window. Weight - Glass 28lbs, Lexan - 2.25 lbs. . . times 2 = 52 lbs
3) Replaced Rear Side Windows w/Lexan. Weight - Glass 8 lbs, Lexan - 1.1 lbs. . . .times 2 = 14 lbs
4) Replaced Rear Hatch Glass w/Lexan. Weight - Glass 68 lbs, Lexan - 6.8 lbs . . . . . 51 lbs
5) Trimmed reinforment out of front/rear bumpers. Weight Trimmed
Just something to think about !!!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest