Drag Week or BUST! ! ! !

Moderator: Moderators

Drag Week or BUST! ! ! !

Postby speedphreake » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 pm

This week I've decided I'm going to try and make Hot Rod's Drag Week. 2nd week of september I'll be headed for Tulsa,OK for the start. Then to Ennis, TX, Gilliam, LA, Memphis, TN then back to Tulsa. I'll be making several upgrades for safety and comfort to make this trip. I figure I'll be spending about $1,000 on fuel, $1,000 on hotels and $500 or so on entry fees and food. I'll have alot up for sale come this spring to help fund this, so keep and eye out in the for sale section.

Anyone close to any of the tracks, I'm looking for info on good hotels that will be safe to have theh vega parked at for the night.
71 Vega hb
11 2500HD duramax
speedphreake

1971 Chevrolet Vega

Re: Drag Week or BUST! ! ! !

Postby chevy art » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

jeff sounds like a thrill of a lifetime. sure hope you can pull it off. make sure you get to lebanon valley or epping at least once to meet up with me. if you are worried about your vegas safety when on the trip, take me with you and chain me to the car at night and i guarantee that no one will touch your car art
chevy art

Re: Drag Week or BUST! ! ! !

Postby speedphreake » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

I plan on getting to lvd to do some testing at some point. I want to get some track time on different tracks to get the suspension set up for what ever tracks i go too.
71 Vega hb
11 2500HD duramax
speedphreake

1971 Chevrolet Vega

Return to Drag Racing