bad race day

Moderator: Moderators

bad race day

Postby sportster96blk » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 am

:bang: got up ready to go to the track and my starter wont start my car just winds and dont engage. so i looked under the car and one starter bolt is lying on the ground broke off in the block. its the one blocked by the header pipe so i have to remove headers to drill it out .so i say i guess im not racing the monza today but i have a 78 camaro that i can take to the track instead. its not at all fast but i just got it painted and it looks fast. so i loaded all my stuff and off to the track, just down the road a ways i started to look for my phone and and hit a brick and blew out both tires on the drives side of the camaro (these tires are expensive) so i pulled off the road and found i had also forgot my phone at home and had to walk and find a phone booth (which turned out to be just a few blocks away) it took two hours to get home where i switched tires with the monza only to find none of my lug nuts match. after going to the local parts store to buy lugnuts i finally got under way to the track where i lost all my races because the cars not fast. man im ready for bed.........george
Last edited by sportster96blk on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportster96blk

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: bad race day

Postby sirrick4 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 am

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed :wink:
Rick ......1975 Monza 2+2
sirrick4

Return to Drag Racing