HMP-TV

Moderator: Moderators

HMP-TV

Postby DDBBCVEGA » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:12 pm

now you can see some of the racing on friday nights and sunday nights from houston motorsports park live on the internet the cameras are usually up an running by 8 pm centrel time on both nights
it is still pretty new so bare with them but better way to spend a night you can't make it to the track then watching some real time action
I copy the link and make a shortcut on my desktop this was the easiest way I found so far

http://pointers.audiovideoweb.com/asxfi ... ve3085.asx

enjoy and keep an eye for the white vega making some shake down passes in a couple weeks we will try to make the last pro stock event of the year in oct but won't be compepitive until next year .....but hey we all have to start at the bottom ...right?

ps check it out we have alot of h-bodies running most nights
DDBBCVEGA

1971 Chevrolet Vega

Postby HotfootGT » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:55 pm

Gee, Thanks Dave.

Now I'm going to spend more time at this blasted machine!
Howdy from Hotlanta
73 Kammback "Little Buddy"
62 Skylark 215 CI Aluminum V8
71 Dodge D-100 Sweptline
HotfootGT

1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback

Postby DjTy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:28 pm

sundays 8pm-11pm ct...

I'll tune in in a bit to see. previews looked good.
-Chevy Monza '76 2+2 V8 262ci (old) -> 355ci (oil problem) -> 355ci (piston broke) -> 350ci (current) ... LOL
-Opel Kadett E 1985 1.2Litre (Back up, had a broken condensor :P still need to find replacement accelerator pump membrane...)

My Monza in Cardomain!
DjTy

1976 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

hmp tv

Postby Dreamweaver » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:12 pm

I run the primered 1st gen camaro last night and had a little trouble getting use to my buddy's car Todd broke his Monza's torque arm second pass ,cutris in the yellow jacket vega made good passes all night getting ready for next saturday's index race

greg in the easy luvin truck let his 16 boy make his first two passes down the track (first time behind the wheel of any car anytime) man that boy was scared

bengt had his daughter out in the jr.dragster before her trip up north for summer vacation with grand parents

a couple of the TPSA cars made nice passes in the 4.80 to 4.70 range

Paul brogden (brother of roger NHRA prostock driver) had driveshaft trouble ,but got another one in the car and made a late pass in his 10.5 ride

had some nice outlaw 10.5 cars show and get down the track in some really inpressive times

hopefully in the coming weeks you'll be seeing my vega make some test hits down the track
565 c.i.
June 7th Temple,Texas Vega/Monza National race
http://www.dreamweavervega.com/
Dreamweaver

Postby dumbcajun » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Hey Dave let me know when you gonna make some passes in the vega,, wife and I will drive out to houston and watch.
Sounds like Todd's monza hooking up if he is breaking parts on the driveline.
dumbcajun

1976 Chevrolet Vega

photo

Postby Dreamweaver » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 pm

here's me lining up the 68 camaro in the lights his car is a stock rear suspension with slapper bars running a 496 big block on a nos it runs the 5.80 index class and pulls the wheels high in the air
It also was the car in the houston pinks all out and made it to the final 8 I will most likely run it this weekend in the 5.80 class and trust me it does a big wheelstand then gets lose and settled down around 500 feet out ONE HELL OF OF A RIDE TO KEEP STRAIGHT AFTER THE TOUCH DOWN ,but hey if you can drive a vega what the hell is a camaro on nos RIGHT (maybe you all don't undestand how much different that wheelbase makes)(,but I think everyone does) and it will dance
I can't dance on the floor and who cares (other then my wife!!!!!!!)and anyone who drives a vega understands HOW TO DRIVE OR HITS THE WALL
so bring it on baby
it felt really good to get behind the wheel of a powerful car again even if I didn't make a good pass ,but I made enough of of a pass to know I had that long wheelbase car down again
Well the pipes and collectors came in today for the new headers and we should start on them this weekend unfortunely it may take two weekend to complete them ,but who cares at this point
man you gotta see these collectors (I'll take pics of them MAN WE ARE TALKING SERIUOS HP)
565 c.i.
June 7th Temple,Texas Vega/Monza National race
http://www.dreamweavervega.com/
Dreamweaver

Return to Drag Racing