air cleaner housing

Moderator: Moderators

jackpot....

Postby cmdstek1 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:14 am

The local Junckyard Pick-n-Pull is having a 1/2 parts sale this weekend. So I went tromping around to find anything of use and just as i was getting frustrated and ready to leave there it was and i almost left. A 1980 Monza tc. Same as mine. Needless to say 2.5 hours of wrench turing and trying to find a wheelbarrow to carry this stuff I finally have an air cleaner and a buch of other parts. Going back today to get the grille and trunck lid, and whatever else. I would like to get the rear fenders, and wheel wells, but those are spot welded in and I don't know how to take them off without chopping them up. Debating on the driver door as it is rusted out on the bottom but otherwise functional without glass. The hood looks like someone stood in the center of it and the engine is gone. But hey I got my air cleaner housing/ taillight/markerlights as well. I count it as a major score and hope no one else picked at it after i left. If I had a garage I would have just got the whole thing, but do what I can i guess.
cmdstek1

Postby res0o7eb » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Tim,
Congrats on your find! :thumb:
:beer:
res0o7eb

1977 Pontiac Sunbird Hatchback

Previous

Return to Carb/Intake/EFI Induction Tech