Moderator: Moderators

Torqlite or TorqThrust?

Torqlite
53%
TorqThrust
47%

Total votes : 17

Postby spyder_xlch » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:27 am

Ray, does that say "disorderly conduct" in the dust on the rear window of the darker blue Vega?
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby res0o7eb » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:34 pm

92turbogtz wrote:
cjbiagi wrote:I think the torquelite would look better on a H body.
I'm glad I'm not the only that feels that way. :D
Me, too.
ColinOpseth wrote:... the guy is running meats out back and skinnies up front. Bleh. I can't stand that prostreet look on a street car..sorry for my opinionated stance but yeah.. that's the way it is :)
AGREED!!!!! No apology necessary.
greg72 wrote:
gerbsinmd wrote:
greg72 wrote:With my Vega I don't have much choice, hard to run 14" wide wheels on the front of an H-body. :wink:
Alright wise guy... :lol: , but I think a lot of cars would look better with the average 6" - 7" inch tire vs. the skinny 3" ones that most people put on. Not to mention they would stop and handle a bunch better.
Absolutely :)
Hey, that's funny, Greg! As Darrel said, a wider tire out front would handle much better. Especially with the weight of a V-8.
res0o7eb

1977 Pontiac Sunbird Hatchback

My Torque THrusts

Postby MIKESMONZA » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:09 am

:arrow: I also have the TorqueThrust's,, Allthou the picture you have depicts a cap with five little petals with holes on the side? mine just has some AmericanRacing caps ,,,round with six sides reeifs made of plastic????,,,, :arrow: Mismatced,,beutifull :shock: two in black centers red and blue script on chrome and two :arrow: in allumninun finnish on the crhome and snap in like the H-body 4 hole GT steel rallly wheels???? :arrow: Have been looking to replace the with a new set,,also have the wider rim's on back with the larger taller tires ,,,, :arrow: sticks of the fender an inch at top,,And have the darker shade of coloring for the spoke's.,,, :arrow: That how I got the Car but had to replace the front tires with the almost correct width and height. :arrow: Tire seems to hit in side the fender a little if I crowd it,,THe originals tires made me look like a teenager practising paralel parking with a shopping cart on a traintrack,,Mike
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby peterpan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:14 am

ya thats what it says but spelled different on purpose

my buddies last name is sortor so he puts that all over like that

disortorly conduct
second star to the right strait on till morning
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Previous

Return to Bodywork and Accident Repair