Camaro 3 pieces louver

Moderator: Moderators

Camaro 3 pieces louver

Postby partouz » Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 am

Hi, I'll be surprised if I got the actual answer to what I scratched my head all winter time. I used to have a metal louver on the back of my 80 spyder. Moving company wrecked it !!! anyway I was looking to found the same type I had.... So last Friday I've seen a 85 camaro who had actually something who was really close to what I had. It was 3 pieces, the middle part is square in shape and metal. So I don't know if people here knows if that fit ( I never actually hot the measurment of the camaro louver, cause that will be answer right there. Or If somebody already perform a fit similar? I wish I was born in those year, I'd probably know about those aftermarket part. Thx for reading. Kevin
partouz

Re: Camaro 3 pieces louver

Postby spyder_xlch » Sun May 24, 2009 7:36 am

Are you asking if the center section of the Camaro louver will fit the Monza? No it won't. Someone gave me a center section for a 3rd gen Camaro, I took it to see if it would fit a Monza. It didn't. I think it was too long and too wide. You could cut it down and have it welded I bet.
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: Camaro 3 pieces louver

Postby Roccosvega » Tue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm

One of those was on my 72 hatchback when I bought it, I put it away in storage. It didnt seem to have all the mounting pieces to it.
reminds me of all the mach1 fords when I was a kid. kind of a cool lookin piece though. Robert.
Roccosvega

Return to Bodywork and Accident Repair