Research results, details, and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Re: rotary powered monza

Postby tinsfci » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:41 am

...and the last tree

rotary6.JPG

rotary7.JPG

rotary8.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tinsfci

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby monzagtracer » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:52 am

Well, I offered a little more than $100, and won the auction. NO, It's not DeKon or IMSA related, but I figured it was really rare and would be a great addition to my collection. I'll let you know if it really rotates or not. I would still want to research this more on where it would of been used back in the day(Dealerships?). Doesn't someone on this list know the hbody engineers? Maybe they could show the engineers these photos to get the complete story. I will try to post a youtube video of the display operating, if you guys want. Shame GM never kept the prototype intact as a rotary engine-ed hbody.

Joe, Monza GT Registry :th:
monzagtracer

1976 Chevrolet Monza IMSA

Postby tinsfci » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 am

monzagtracer wrote: Doesn't someone on this list know the hbody engineers? Maybe they could show the engineers these photos to get the complete story.

That would be VERY interesting, to hear stories from a real H-body engineer :)

monzagtracer wrote: I will try to post a youtube video of the display operating, if you guys want. Shame GM never kept the prototype intact as a rotary engine-ed hbody.

:th:
tinsfci

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Previous

Return to Factory Original Purist