pictures I hope

Tell everyone about the progress of your project! Please respect people's threads.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: pictures I hope

Postby GermanMonza » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 am

That paint finish :shock: just wow
GermanMonza

Postby zeke » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:17 am

Yeah, what he said ^, looks awesome :th:
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby astre75 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:08 am

been drivin it now and its alot of fun,,,all the people looking at it and saying I have not seen a car like this for 30 yrs,,,LOL.
astre75

Postby astre75 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:28 am

got to stick with it ,,keep working on your stuff ,,,set a goal no matter how small,,,get it done and keep going I appreciate everyone on the forum,,lots of good help for sure,,,take care Corey. :th:
astre75

Postby keithnh » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:45 am

Your project looks very nice :) I hope to have something similar eventually tho mine will be as white as yours is black. Red interior with back seats removed and tubbed with a small "delivery floor" fabricated. A silver(now) 78 Sunbird wagon. No markings on it. Just got an "Astre" fender badge, it is single round eye front flip hood. Though a Sunbird I prefer to badge it Astre .. I just like the name better and that is pretty much what it is. I was just wondering if you could tell me where all the badging goes and what it looks like as mine has none, previous owner may have mudded over as it is in primer.

Also .. mine came with a 215 V8, I intend to put a Pontiac V8 in and replace 4 lug suspension with 5 lug 4 wheel disc brakes. Couple s10s in buddy's salvage yard may be good donors. Did you do yours up from a donor car? Wonder if you gained any pearls of wisdom putting yours back on the road you might want to share since I have a very similar project. Thanks Keith
keithnh

Previous

Return to Project Journals