Please I need aset of front springs V8......

Archives of Buick Skyhawk Owners Club

Moderator: Moderators

Please I need aset of front springs V8......

Postby h-bot » Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:26 am

From: locomonza_REMOVE_876737_THIS_@yahoo.com

Hi, I'm looking to buy a set of front springs for monza.
I want to swap to a V8 but I can't find any place to buy the springs,
I have the moog part number but nobody carry them (summit, jeg's).
Please let me know where I can buy it or if somebody have a set for
sale.
Thank you very much
Alex




[This is message #303 by user locomonza on Yahoo! Group Buick Skyhawk Owners Club: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/buickskyhawkownersclub ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace


Please I need aset of front springs V8......

Postby h-bot » Tue Mar 12, 2002 1:34 pm

From: eaglefish123_REMOVE_788931_THIS_@yahoo.com

--- In <a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=014075020098221233213097046140166144078150166189251027252142105034177178083061152">buickskyhawkownersclub@y...</a>, locomonza <<a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245129208071">no_reply@y...</a>> wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking to buy a set of front springs for monza.
> I want to swap to a V8 but I can't find any place to buy the
springs,
> I have the moog part number but nobody carry them (summit, jeg's).
> Please let me know where I can buy it or if somebody have a set for
> sale.
> Thank you very much
> Alex

Alex,

Try Addco. They have a web site. Or try Dobi, they are still in
business. If I find phone numbers, I will post.

JD




[This is message #304 by user eaglefish123 on Yahoo! Group Buick Skyhawk Owners Club: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/buickskyhawkownersclub ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

Please I need aset of front springs V8......

Postby h-bot » Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:37 am

From: locomonza_REMOVE_749484_THIS_@yahoo.com

--- In <a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=014075020098221233213097046140166144078150166189251027252142105034177178083061152">buickskyhawkownersclub@y...</a>, eaglefish123 <<a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245129208071">no_reply@y...</a>>
wrote:
> --- In <a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=014075020098221233213097046140166144078150166189251027252142105034177178083061152">buickskyhawkownersclub@y...</a>, locomonza <<a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245129208071">no_reply@y...</a>> wrote:
> > Hi, I'm looking to buy a set of front springs for monza.
> > I want to swap to a V8 but I can't find any place to buy the
> springs,
> > I have the moog part number but nobody carry them (summit, jeg's).
> > Please let me know where I can buy it or if somebody have a set
for
> > sale.
> > Thank you very much
> > Alex
>
> Alex,
>
> Try Addco. They have a web site. Or try Dobi, they are still in
> business. If I find phone numbers, I will post.
>
> JD
Thank you very much
Alex




[This is message #305 by user locomonza on Yahoo! Group Buick Skyhawk Owners Club: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/buickskyhawkownersclub ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

Please I need aset of front springs V8......

Postby h-bot » Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:43 am

From: vegadad_REMOVE_964553_THIS_@yahoo.com

--- In <a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=014075020098221233213097046140166144078150166189251027252142105034177178083061152">buickskyhawkownersclub@y...</a>, locomonza <<a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245129208071">no_reply@y...</a>> wrote:
> --- In <a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=014075020098221233213097046140166144078150166189251027252142105034177178083061152">buickskyhawkownersclub@y...</a>, eaglefish123 <<a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245129208071">no_reply@y...</a>>
> wrote:
> > --- In <a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=014075020098221233213097046140166144078150166189251027252142105034177178083061152">buickskyhawkownersclub@y...</a>, locomonza <<a href="/group/buickskyhawkownersclub/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245129208071">no_reply@y...</a>>
wrote:
> > > Hi, I'm looking to buy a set of front springs for monza.
> > > I want to swap to a V8 but I can't find any place to buy the
> > springs,
> > > I have the moog part number but nobody carry them (summit,
jeg's).
> > > Please let me know where I can buy it or if somebody have a set
> for
> > > sale.
> > > Thank you very much
> > > Alex
> >
> > Alex,
> >
> > Try Addco. They have a web site. Or try Dobi, they are still in
> > business. If I find phone numbers, I will post.
> >
> > JD
> Thank you very much
> Alex

Alex,
To tell you the truth, If you have the V6 springs in your car and they
aren'tt sagging, I'd leave them alone. Especially if you have a car
with A/C as the springs for the V8 are the same. Just tryin to save
an unnecessary headache.
john b. (in Virginia)




[This is message #308 by user vegadad on Yahoo! Group Buick Skyhawk Owners Club: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/buickskyhawkownersclub ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace


Return to Buick Skyhawk Owners Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

     
cron