(no subject)

Archives of Cosworth Vega Club

Moderator: Moderators

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:01 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=twintonkas&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_425336_THIS_@yahoo.com

Thanks for all the reply's on the speakers. Curiosity got the best of me
last night, so I tore down the interior of the Cosworth to get to the rear
speaker, and everyone is right, it is a 4x10. And since much of the interior
plastic is already out anyway, I will be looking into refinishing the
panels. And now of course since I am that far into it, I may as well replace
the carpet now.
It's a never ending battle. But a fun one of course. Should be looking great
for the shows this summer.
Thanks again.
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A. Rock [mailto:<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=029166091163127190025067203043176223041146031189251049173150166091061">markrock@c...</a>]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 4:36 PM
To: <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100009128121188190230091025019053061151110147">cosworthvegas@yahoogroups.com</a>
Subject: [Cosworth Vegas] Re: speakers


Mike

I also believe they are 4 x 10's.

The fronts and the backs are identical.

The backs are mounted by four pins that go through the corner holes
and are held in place by nuts and lock washers. The pins are on the
speaker grille.

The front and back speakers are 10 ohm, not 16.

Replacement speakers can be held in place by turning the front
bracket upside down and screwing it in place. The big magnet, and
the wedging effect, are sufficient to keep the front speaker firmly
in position. That is what I did.

The new Radio Shack speakers sound MUCH better than the original
speakers. However, they are only 8 ohm speakers. I don't use my
car/radio much, and the 8 ohm units work fine. I'd be concerned
about 4 ohm speakers, and would probably use a resistor to protect
the radio.

Mark



Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT

<<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050648">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050648</a>
55:HM/A=1481646/R=0/*<a href="http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flake/g22lp">http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_flake/g22lp</a>
?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

<<a href="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmai">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmai</a>
l/S=:HM/A=1481646/rand=868815963>

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<<a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>> .





[This is message #10690 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=twintonkas&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace


(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:41 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=twintonkas&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_797124_THIS_@yahoo.com

GREAT, thanks for the information. Is there a certain color code I need to
ask for for the buckskin/saddle interior?
Thanks,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A. Rock [mailto:<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=029166091163127190025067203043176223041146031189251049173150166091061">markrock@c...</a>]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 6:19 AM
To: <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100009128121188190230091025019053061151110147">cosworthvegas@yahoogroups.com</a>
Subject: [Cosworth Vegas] Interior Refinishing


Mike

I have had great success using PPG's Elastomeric Color System (SC
Series)to refinish the interior pieces of #3387. Formulas are
available going back to 1972. This product is a dye, unlike the
still available Deltron DIU Interior Basecoat Color product which is
essentially a paint.

This SC Series product is specified for application to leather,
vinyl, and plastic, and is even said to restore the color of velour
and carpet, though I did not try it on them. I used it on the
interior plastic and on the vinyl floor mats, and it worked great on
both. I even sprayed a black armrest and after a single coat it was
indistinguishable from the saddle armrest that I sprayed at the same
time.

Be sure to follow application directions to the letter, and properly
prepare the surfaces. I was careful to use the plastic cleaner and
prep, the vinyl cleaner and prep, and the plastic adhesion promoter.

Mark



Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT

<<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050648">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050648</a>
55:HM/A=1481558/R=0/*<a href="http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_DIR/g22lp?T">http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_DIR/g22lp?T</a>
arget=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

<<a href="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmai">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmai</a>
l/S=:HM/A=1481558/rand=187996083>

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<<a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>> .





[This is message #10692 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=twintonkas&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:19 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_852343_THIS_@yahoo.com


Hey Jim are you going to super chevey in Menphis Tenn ??????????????? in April
I can bring it there Dave
jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:Dave, No rush, just checking to see if
your going to
be in the neighborhood. I'm probably out several days
over the next few weeks, just thought I'd check.
Thanks, Jim
--- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
>
> Hey Jim
> Yep thats the way i would come i
> am going to meet a guy about half way to texas
> .Dont know the day yet he hasnt got back ahold of me
> yet .I ask him to set a day that he wanted to come
> but he hasnt let me know yet . When he does i will
> let you know OK Dave PS MAYBE SOON
> jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:I live in
> Batesville. It is north central. Where are
> you headed and on what day? Would you be coming
> across
> on I 40? Jim
> --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Jim
> > I might be coming to Ark in a few
> > days to pic a car up Where do you live?
> >
>
> > Dave
> > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:That sounds
> > good. Who do you normally use? Jim
> > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Jim
> > > I still have the air dam .We just need to
> figure
> > > away to get it to you. But i guess it would have
> > to
> > > be truck .What ya think?
> > >
>
> >
> > > Dave
> > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote: David,
> The
> > > Holidays have virtually come and gone and
> > > time has not occured. I'm still interested in
> the
> > > the
> > > air dam if you still have it.
> > > How difficult do you think that it would be to
> > ship
> > > the piece without getting it torn up and do you
> > have
> > > a
> > > feel for the cost? THanks, Jim
> > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hey Jim
> > > > Hey dont worry about it . I live
> 60
> > > > miles south of nashville and Bill Hutton lives
>
> > > > about 60 miles north west of nashville It
> > takes
> > > me
> > > > about hour or so well hour and a half . But
> give
> > > me
> > > > a yell when you get ready .
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > Dave
> > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:Sorry
> > it's
> > > > taken so long to reply. Work has been
> > > > opportunity filled. I'm trying to figure out
> if
> > I
> > > > can
> > > > find a weekend to slip over and take a look at
> > it.
> > > > I'll write as soon as I get a few other dates
> > > firmed
> > > > up. I'm assuming that your more or les (100
> > miles)
> > > > in
> > > > the same area as Hutton. Thanks, Jiom
> > > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Well I live in Tenn 60 miles south of
> > Nashville
> > > > Tenn
> > > > > And Tom lives in cleveland Ohio Dont sound
> > > close.
> > > > I
> > > > > guess iy would have to be shipped to you
> .Are
> > > you
> > > > > interested in it? Let me know.
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > Dave
> > > > > <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=251056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">Vegaman537091@y...</a>
> > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:I
> live
> > in
> > > > > North Central Arkansas, where are you or Tom
> > > > > live? Jim
> > > > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > HeyAll
> > > > > > I will take $100.00 plus
> shipping
> > > .It
> > > > > will
> > > > > > have to be shippd truck freight .Thats
> both
> > > > parts
> > > > > > .Or if you live next to tom somewhere he,s
> > > > coming
> > > > > > here in december he might deliver them .
> > Just
> > > a
> > > > > > thought.
> > > > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > Dave
> > > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>>
> wrote:What
> > do
> > > > you
> > > > > > need for it? Jim
> > > > > > --- David Garrard
> <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hey Tom
> > > > > > > I still have that air dam I
> > got
> > > > > from
> > > > > > > you .And yes its for sale .What do i
> need
> > to
> > > > ask
> > > > > > fo
> > > > > > > it ? Later
> > > Dave
> > > > > > > theastre wrote:--- In
> <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100046209130">cosworthvegas@y...</a>,
> > > > > > "Michael
> > > > > > > McIlroy" <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=029176211056010005074175096248100208071048">mike87029@y...</a>> wrote:
> > > > > > > > Does anyone know where I can find an
> air
> > > dam
> > > > > for
> > > > > > a
> > > > > > > 77 Vega?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I sold this one to Dave G. in Nashville.
> > > > > > > I don;t believe he ever used it and may
> be
> > > > > looking
> > > > > > > to re-sell.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
<a href="http://members.aol.com/audriedove/derian/fiberglas/fiberglas.htm">http://members.aol.com/audriedove/derian/fiberglas/fiberglas.htm</a>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Tom
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an
> > > email
> > > > > to:
> > > > > > >
> <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > the
> > > > > Yahoo!
> > > > > > > Terms of Service.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > > > > Do You Yahoo!?
> > > > > > > Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have
>
=== message truncated ===


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
<a href="http://mailplus.yahoo.com">http://mailplus.yahoo.com</a>

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10699 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:34 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jamesrkays&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_924578_THIS_@yahoo.com

I just looked it up on the net. It looks like it is
April 11, 12, & 13. That maybe possible. It looks like
there is a swap meet on Saturday as well as a show. I
need to check my calender at work before I can commit.
I'll write back early next week. Jim--- David Garrard
<<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
>
> Hey Jim are you going to super chevey in Menphis
> Tenn ??????????????? in April I can bring it there
> Dave
> jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:Dave, No
> rush, just checking to see if your going to
> be in the neighborhood. I'm probably out several
> days
> over the next few weeks, just thought I'd check.
> Thanks, Jim
> --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Jim
> > Yep thats the way i would come i
> > am going to meet a guy about half way to texas
> > .Dont know the day yet he hasnt got back ahold of
> me
> > yet .I ask him to set a day that he wanted to come
> > but he hasnt let me know yet . When he does i
> will
> > let you know OK Dave PS MAYBE
> SOON
> > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:I live in
> > Batesville. It is north central. Where are
> > you headed and on what day? Would you be coming
> > across
> > on I 40? Jim
> > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Jim
> > > I might be coming to Ark in a few
> > > days to pic a car up Where do you live?
> > >
>
> >
> > > Dave
> > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:That
> sounds
> > > good. Who do you normally use? Jim
> > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hey Jim
> > > > I still have the air dam .We just need to
> > figure
> > > > away to get it to you. But i guess it would
> have
> > > to
> > > > be truck .What ya think?
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > Dave
> > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote: David,
> > The
> > > > Holidays have virtually come and gone and
> > > > time has not occured. I'm still interested in
> > the
> > > > the
> > > > air dam if you still have it.
> > > > How difficult do you think that it would be to
> > > ship
> > > > the piece without getting it torn up and do
> you
> > > have
> > > > a
> > > > feel for the cost? THanks, Jim
> > > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Hey Jim
> > > > > Hey dont worry about it . I
> live
> > 60
> > > > > miles south of nashville and Bill Hutton
> lives
> >
> > > > > about 60 miles north west of nashville It
> > > takes
> > > > me
> > > > > about hour or so well hour and a half . But
> > give
> > > > me
> > > > > a yell when you get ready .
> > > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > Dave
> > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:Sorry
> > > it's
> > > > > taken so long to reply. Work has been
> > > > > opportunity filled. I'm trying to figure out
> > if
> > > I
> > > > > can
> > > > > find a weekend to slip over and take a look
> at
> > > it.
> > > > > I'll write as soon as I get a few other
> dates
> > > > firmed
> > > > > up. I'm assuming that your more or les (100
> > > miles)
> > > > > in
> > > > > the same area as Hutton. Thanks, Jiom
> > > > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Well I live in Tenn 60 miles south of
> > > Nashville
> > > > > Tenn
> > > > > > And Tom lives in cleveland Ohio Dont sound
> > > > close.
> > > > > I
> > > > > > guess iy would have to be shipped to you
> > .Are
> > > > you
> > > > > > interested in it? Let me know.
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > Dave
> > > > > > <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=251056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">Vegaman537091@y...</a>
> > > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:I
> > live
> > > in
> > > > > > North Central Arkansas, where are you or
> Tom
> > > > > > live? Jim
> > > > > > --- David Garrard
> <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > HeyAll
> > > > > > > I will take $100.00 plus
> > shipping
> > > > .It
> > > > > > will
> > > > > > > have to be shippd truck freight .Thats
> > both
> > > > > parts
> > > > > > > .Or if you live next to tom somewhere
> he,s
> > > > > coming
> > > > > > > here in december he might deliver them .
>
> > > Just
> > > > a
> > > > > > > thought.
> > > > > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dave
> > > > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>>
> > wrote:What
> > > do
> > > > > you
> > > > > > > need for it? Jim
> > > > > > > --- David Garrard
> > <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Hey Tom
> > > > > > > > I still have that air dam
> I
> > > got
> > > > > > from
> > > > > > > > you .And yes its for sale .What do i
> > need
> > > to
> > > > > ask
> > > > > > > fo
> > > > > > > > it ?
> Later
> > > > Dave
> > > > > > > > theastre wrote:--- In
> > <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100046209130">cosworthvegas@y...</a>,
> > > > > > > "Michael
> > > > > > > > McIlroy" <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=029176211056010005074175096248100208071048">mike87029@y...</a>> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Does anyone know where I can find an
> > air
> > > > dam
> > > > > > for
> > > > > > > a
> > > > > > > > 77 Vega?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I sold this one to Dave G. in
> Nashville.
> > > > > > > > I don;t believe he ever used it and
> may
> > be
> > > > > > looking
>
=== message truncated ===


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
<a href="http://platinum.yahoo.com">http://platinum.yahoo.com</a>



[This is message #10703 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jamesrkays&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:54 pm

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jamesrkays&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_558469_THIS_@yahoo.com

David, When is the Super Chevy Event? Jim
--- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
>
> Hey Jim are you going to super chevey in Menphis
> Tenn ??????????????? in April I can bring it there
> Dave
> jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:Dave, No
> rush, just checking to see if your going to
> be in the neighborhood. I'm probably out several
> days
> over the next few weeks, just thought I'd check.
> Thanks, Jim
> --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Jim
> > Yep thats the way i would come i
> > am going to meet a guy about half way to texas
> > .Dont know the day yet he hasnt got back ahold of
> me
> > yet .I ask him to set a day that he wanted to come
> > but he hasnt let me know yet . When he does i
> will
> > let you know OK Dave PS MAYBE
> SOON
> > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:I live in
> > Batesville. It is north central. Where are
> > you headed and on what day? Would you be coming
> > across
> > on I 40? Jim
> > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Jim
> > > I might be coming to Ark in a few
> > > days to pic a car up Where do you live?
> > >
>
> >
> > > Dave
> > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:That
> sounds
> > > good. Who do you normally use? Jim
> > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hey Jim
> > > > I still have the air dam .We just need to
> > figure
> > > > away to get it to you. But i guess it would
> have
> > > to
> > > > be truck .What ya think?
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > Dave
> > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote: David,
> > The
> > > > Holidays have virtually come and gone and
> > > > time has not occured. I'm still interested in
> > the
> > > > the
> > > > air dam if you still have it.
> > > > How difficult do you think that it would be to
> > > ship
> > > > the piece without getting it torn up and do
> you
> > > have
> > > > a
> > > > feel for the cost? THanks, Jim
> > > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Hey Jim
> > > > > Hey dont worry about it . I
> live
> > 60
> > > > > miles south of nashville and Bill Hutton
> lives
> >
> > > > > about 60 miles north west of nashville It
> > > takes
> > > > me
> > > > > about hour or so well hour and a half . But
> > give
> > > > me
> > > > > a yell when you get ready .
> > > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > Dave
> > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:Sorry
> > > it's
> > > > > taken so long to reply. Work has been
> > > > > opportunity filled. I'm trying to figure out
> > if
> > > I
> > > > > can
> > > > > find a weekend to slip over and take a look
> at
> > > it.
> > > > > I'll write as soon as I get a few other
> dates
> > > > firmed
> > > > > up. I'm assuming that your more or les (100
> > > miles)
> > > > > in
> > > > > the same area as Hutton. Thanks, Jiom
> > > > > --- David Garrard <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Well I live in Tenn 60 miles south of
> > > Nashville
> > > > > Tenn
> > > > > > And Tom lives in cleveland Ohio Dont sound
> > > > close.
> > > > > I
> > > > > > guess iy would have to be shipped to you
> > .Are
> > > > you
> > > > > > interested in it? Let me know.
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > Dave
> > > > > > <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=251056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">Vegaman537091@y...</a>
> > > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>> wrote:I
> > live
> > > in
> > > > > > North Central Arkansas, where are you or
> Tom
> > > > > > live? Jim
> > > > > > --- David Garrard
> <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > HeyAll
> > > > > > > I will take $100.00 plus
> > shipping
> > > > .It
> > > > > > will
> > > > > > > have to be shippd truck freight .Thats
> > both
> > > > > parts
> > > > > > > .Or if you live next to tom somewhere
> he,s
> > > > > coming
> > > > > > > here in december he might deliver them .
>
> > > Just
> > > > a
> > > > > > > thought.
> > > > > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dave
> > > > > > > jim kays <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=045166014056099209213098164219114164134058066051209171188199">jamesrkays@y...</a>>
> > wrote:What
> > > do
> > > > > you
> > > > > > > need for it? Jim
> > > > > > > --- David Garrard
> > <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100009128121188150166091061">vegaman537091@y...</a>>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Hey Tom
> > > > > > > > I still have that air dam
> I
> > > got
> > > > > > from
> > > > > > > > you .And yes its for sale .What do i
> > need
> > > to
> > > > > ask
> > > > > > > fo
> > > > > > > > it ?
> Later
> > > > Dave
> > > > > > > > theastre wrote:--- In
> > <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100046209130">cosworthvegas@y...</a>,
> > > > > > > "Michael
> > > > > > > > McIlroy" <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=029176211056010005074175096248100208071048">mike87029@y...</a>> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Does anyone know where I can find an
> > air
> > > > dam
> > > > > > for
> > > > > > > a
> > > > > > > > 77 Vega?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I sold this one to Dave G. in
> Nashville.
> > > > > > > > I don;t believe he ever used it and
> may
> > be
> > > > > > looking
>
=== message truncated ===


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
<a href="http://platinum.yahoo.com">http://platinum.yahoo.com</a>



[This is message #10701 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jamesrkays&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:21 pm

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jgb76twincam&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_808139_THIS_@yahoo.com

Thanks,
I would like to see the pictures and know where the car has spent its life.
John Brooks
----- Original Message -----
From: monz78
To: <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100009128121188190230091025019053061151110147">cosworthvegas@yahoogroups.com</a>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 10:50 AM
Subject: [Cosworth Vegas] 1976 Cosworth Vega for sale. $2200


I have a 76 Cosworth Vega for sale. It is number 3510. It is Saddle
color with buckskin interior, gold wheels. It is 99% stock and runs
excellent. It has 83,000 miles. Very, very little rust just
starting in a couple areas. I bought this Vega to install a 350
sbc, but I dont have the heart to take out a perfect running
engine. This car is worth more being a stock Cosworth. I did not
know how well these 4 cylinders motivate the Vega. It is a
surprizing little engine.
The interior is like new. There is a few rips in the driver seat
and it could use a carpet. Other than that, it is great.

Please e-mail me if you have questions and I can also e-mail some
pictures if you like.

Thanks.





Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT




To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10725 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jgb76twincam&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:59 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=buddyleejjc2&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_421333_THIS_@yahoo.com

Thanks, but I am looking particularly for the "sportcloth" design as
shown on the cosworthvega.com website. Specifically black or tan,
firethorn will do, but I really want the black or tan.
Later, John J. Cowall




[This is message #10749 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=buddyleejjc2&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:08 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=cosworth_twincams&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_920105_THIS_@yahoo.com

John

I have a set of the correct Buckskin Cloth Seats I got from Bob Chin about 10
years ago. They are used but in good condition.

I also have enough of the correct Buckskin Cloth to do about 30 sets of seats
and Firethorn Cloth for about 3 sets.

Later

Tim



[This is message #10750 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=cosworth_twincams&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:23 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=bsmith38&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_258956_THIS_@yahoo.com

Dave,

Would you be willing to sell the com,plete dash out of the 75
Cosworth?

Thanks,

Bob Smith


--- In <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163098100009128121188190230091025019053061151110147">cosworthvegas@yahoogroups.com</a>, David Garrard
<<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=081056178237038031172201139207250160077098100046209130">vegaman537091@y...</a>> wrote:
>
> Hey
>
> I have a 75 cos that has a nice insides 1-10 i give it an 8
>
>
Dave
>
>
> buddyleejjc2 <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245147187078145038136183193071193172194143142">no_reply@yahoogroups.com</a>> wrote:I am wondering if
anyone has a 76' CLOTH seats, front and back.
> Preferably the black houndstooth design, but will also consider
> Firethorn houndstooth design or Buckskin houndstooth design. ( I do
> believe the checkered cloth design is houndstooth. ) I am looking
for
> a set that is not ripped, so that they can be nice looking,
although
> if faded or worn not a problem, just no rips. Also list amount for
> the set. Thank You.
> Later,
> John J. Cowall
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> <a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10751 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=bsmith38&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:04 pm

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_667242_THIS_@yahoo.com


Hey

I have a 75 cos that has a nice insides 1-10 i give it an 8


Dave


buddyleejjc2 <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245147187078145038136183193071193172194143142">no_reply@yahoogroups.com</a>> wrote:I am wondering if anyone has a
76' CLOTH seats, front and back.
Preferably the black houndstooth design, but will also consider
Firethorn houndstooth design or Buckskin houndstooth design. ( I do
believe the checkered cloth design is houndstooth. ) I am looking for
a set that is not ripped, so that they can be nice looking, although
if faded or worn not a problem, just no rips. Also list amount for
the set. Thank You.
Later,
John J. Cowall


Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10748 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:38 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jcdenton2002&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_749623_THIS_@yahoo.com


I was at 8 degrees advanced by ear and with the light I went to 12 degrees. 12
is much better on the low end. I can now start at stop signs and red lights and
not have to floor it to get going. Jon
cv2037 <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245147187078145038136183193071193172194143142">no_reply@yahoogroups.com</a>> wrote:On the subject of timing. When you
checked the timing with a light,
what was your "set by ear" setting?

Wendell


Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10752 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=jcdenton2002&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:57 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=doctorduke&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_954695_THIS_@yahoo.com


Install some light springs and set the total timing with a dial-back
light at 32 degrees. If you don't have a dial-back set the initial at
14-15, then install light springs.

Duke






[This is message #10753 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=doctorduke&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:52 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_355606_THIS_@yahoo.com


Hey Jhon

This is Black viynle with cloth inserts ,But it has not got the
white spots in it .Its the black without it . Thats what you wanted Right?


Dave


buddyleejjc2 <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245147187078145038136183193071193172194143142">no_reply@yahoogroups.com</a>> wrote:Thanks, but I am looking
particularly for the "sportcloth" design as
shown on the cosworthvega.com website. Specifically black or tan,
firethorn will do, but I really want the black or tan.
Later, John J. Cowall


Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10762 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:57 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_387856_THIS_@yahoo.com


Hey Jhon

This is Black viynle with cloth inserts ,But it has not got the
white spots in it .Its the black without it . Thats what you wanted Right? Hey
i have a 76 with the hounds tooth in it .It would need cleaning .Not perfect
but not bad either .Its been awhile sence i look at it but if you are
interested i will look . Toaltaly slip my mind


Dave


buddyleejjc2 <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=091233212180056219138097203245147187078145038136183193071193172194143142">no_reply@yahoogroups.com</a>> wrote: Thanks, but I am looking
particularly for the "sportcloth" design as
shown on the cosworthvega.com website. Specifically black or tan,
firethorn will do, but I really want the black or tan.
Later, John J. Cowall


Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=219233066105193209050199029077192253163090163234077193120193166002198029017221026039146196035042085019226024145102216174041">cosworthvegas-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a>



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[This is message #10763 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=vegaman537091&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

(no subject)

Postby h-bot » Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:13 am

From: img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=monz78&m=g&t=0" alt=""_REMOVE_404329_THIS_@yahoo.com

cv3122,
The Rhinebeck meet is always the first weekend in
May. The dates are May 3-4 this year.

CM


--- cv3122 <<a href="/group/cosworthvegas/post?protectID=061059113121099134218149203101100241134237139136251130252055210">ssafstro@n...</a>> wrote:
> Just checking when the rhinebeck gathering will be.
> I'm getting itchy to get the car out of the winter
> blanket and get it
> ready. Any info about the affair would be a great
> help. I work one
> weekend a month so I need to schedule it.
> thanks
> steve s
> cv3122
>
>


=====
CAMARO MIKE
Leader of TriK FBDYPRTS.
<a href="http://trikfbdyprts.com">http://trikfbdyprts.com</a>

Your GM F-body new & used parts source.

GOD BLESS AMERICA-FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL!

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
<a href="http://tax.yahoo.com">http://tax.yahoo.com</a>



[This is message #10770 by user img width=12 height=12 border=0 src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=monz78&m=g&t=0" alt="" on Yahoo! Group Cosworth Vegas: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosworthvegas ]
h-bot
 
Posts: 53214
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am
Location: cyberspace

PreviousNext

Return to Cosworth Vegas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

     
cron