Currie 9" and 3-link suspension

Moderator: Moderators

Postby stage169 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Got a loner caliper from Auto Zone :wink: Very close on mine! I hope to get the Explorer rear disc kit from Currie & the adjustable Spohn lca this month (lca will be on Spohn's web site Monday). Get my rear (both :lol: ) back under the car and see what I need to do with the body so the calipers will have enough room. Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stage169

Postby GizmoN » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm

Brian, I am glad your calipers clear the shock brackets. That's great and it will save a lot of work. Good luck with the install and keep me up to date.

Question for you. I would like to post some pics of my car and the long history of modifications, and I am fairly new to the forum. It seems like the garage doesn't allow for any comments about each photo. Is there a way to do this? Should I use the journal?

Thanks, Dean.
GizmoN

Postby stage169 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Dean, I don't know for sure. The project journal would be fine and I think at some point in the garage we will have access to the vehicle blog section. Maybe we already do (I don't know how) but it would be your choice. You could post the question in general or PM Colin Opseth he will know. I would like the garage myself and I hope to add some here soon. On the Explorer calipers thanks! I need all the help I can get. Brian
stage169

Postby stage169 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Matt helped me out with the Vehicle Blog in the Garage section.

http://forums.h-body.org/about22572.html

I'll have to give it a test run and see. Brian
stage169

Previous

Return to Racing Chassis