Identify This Front End

Moderator: Moderators

Identify This Front End

Postby STSCowboy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm

I have been told that Vega's came stock with Solid Disc 4 Lug Rotors. I bought this Vega from a guy in AZ that was probably the 5th owner since the project got started so I have no clue what front end this one maybe because it has Solid 5 Lug Rotor. I have actually never seen a Stock Front End to compare it to.

Thanks,

Joe

Buiding a 1971 Vega Hatchback Drag Car. Back halved from the Firewall back. 4 Link rear suspension, Narrowed Ford 9" (should I run a Spool or Locker?), Fully Built Turbo 400
STSCowboy

Re: Identify This Front End

Postby STSCowboy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Buiding a 1971 Vega Hatchback Drag Car. Back halved from the Firewall back. 4 Link rear suspension, Narrowed Ford 9" (should I run a Spool or Locker?), Fully Built Turbo 400
STSCowboy

Re: Identify This Front End

Postby STSCowboy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 pm

I've been informed that its a Vega front end with Don Hardy Rotors. Im going to rebuild the Front end instead of going the S10 route.

What is the best source of Springs and Drag Racing Shocks are recommended with a Small Block?

Joe
STSCowboy

Return to Racing Chassis