My FTP site-- A plethora of H-body stuff

Notices, bug reports, etc. about the forums

Moderator: Moderators

My FTP site-- A plethora of H-body stuff

Postby vegatex » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:00 pm

I was trying to send some pictures from my LT1 conversion to Colin but they kept bouncing due to file size on the mail server. So instead, he set up an FTP site here for me. I basically transferred all my h-body-related pictures and documents to the site so everyone can access them.

The site is http://www.H-Body.org/dave

I've duplicated a lot of data found elsewhere, so please don't be offended if you see an edited cut-and-paste of something you've read or written yourself. I basically did this so I wouldn't have to go searching the Internet for information I would really like to access again. One stop shopping for Vega stuff on my PC!

It's all there in it's most recent form, including the latest write ups on the V-6 Turbo Vega which have not been uploaded to the Projects page, and my LT1 article. Two of my favorite sources are in the '77 Hatchback/Vega folder; titled "H-body Conversion Tips" and "Hot Air Turbo", which I frequently reference for info I need.

Happy Surfing! E-mail me if you have questions.

Later,
Dave
Dave English
"Vegatex"
'76 Cosworth Vega
denglish@ipapilot.org
vegatex

Postby monzamess » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:12 pm

Cool!

I linked it into the Library page and (after Google indexes it) it will be included in the h-body.org site search:

http://www.h-body.org/search/searchhbodyorg.html
Dennis
1980 Monza Coupe--collector of cob webs and kids' toys
2006 Honda Odyssey--daily driver
2011 Toyota Sienna--wife's
1995 Dodge Ram--for creating oil spots on the street
monzamess

1980 Chevrolet Monza Coupe

Return to h-body.org info