minor mods to classifieds

Notices, bug reports, etc. about the forums

Moderator: Moderators

minor mods to classifieds

Postby monzamess » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm

I fixed the classifieds so that they appear newest first. They were always meant to do that but there was a subtle MySQL error or incompatibility (not sure yet, this is all new to me).

Also, I added the column "category" so it's more obvious what ads are sale vs. wanted vs. trade when you look at all of them.
Dennis
1980 Monza Coupe--collector of cob webs and kids' toys
2006 Honda Odyssey--daily driver
2011 Toyota Sienna--wife's
1995 Dodge Ram--for creating oil spots on the street
monzamess

1980 Chevrolet Monza Coupe

Classifieds

Postby kline1 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:59 am

Looks much better. I wonder how it would look with the pictures on the left (like Ebay). If there are no pictures, it might look better to leave out the image "no image". Also listing the Title and the Description might be redundant and makes each listing clustered. By leaving out the description out of the listing will allow more space for the other columns and bring the rows much closer together. The title should have enough info for a person to decide whether or not to view the listing..... Well, I hope this does not sound like I am complaining. I think you are doing an excellent job and I like what you have done. I just giving my 2 cents worth (and this is what its really worth). Thanks,
kline1

Return to h-body.org info