Notices, bug reports, etc. about the forums

Moderator: Moderators

Postby MIKESMONZA » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:39 pm

:arrow: When I log in, I look at the posts and go to reply 3 to 15 minutes or any time, frame,,,,, I post an answer or ask a question, or on a p.m. to one of the members then hit :arrow: summit,,, :shock: it pop's up and tells me to log in, repeatedly lately. :arrow: on realy long one's after proof reading for mistake's beleve me I make my share, It will do the same thing and if I hit the broser back buttonclick xxxx I see I am still logged in, what is the solution? also after proof reading my text from a post a day or to back, the edit funtion is not there causing me to go back and re log in, :arrow: Thats my story and I am sticking to it. :roll: :roll: :roll: Mike p.s. guess I will cut n paste when I find out how, or is it eat paste and cut something.???
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby ColinOpseth » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:32 am

change your browser. download a new one at www.Getfirefox.com
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

On my end

Postby MIKESMONZA » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am

:?: IT's on my end??? :arrow: Thanks Collin, will have to ask my Daughter, :oops: she has some un- usual rules when checking my computer wish list for something I do not yet fully understand, :arrow: If she will walk me through it :) after shooting a "bottle rocket"' in her direction on the 5th ,,,She is 5'11''- 31 mother of three,,, colledge student ,,and still can move quick,dangerously fast if it's the grand children"into something unattended,,,, but slow :arrow: " while waiting" for a update down load on the computer, thought childishly it would hurry her along,,Guess I was wrong,,,,,Mike
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby ColinOpseth » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:46 pm

lol..

Yeah, I believe it's on your end. You can have Firefox save your password and session info. I don't think I've had to login with Firefox in about 3 months :)
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby zeke » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:45 am

Session cookies expire quickly around here, doesn't happen with other forums to me with IE.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby monzamess » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 am

I've seen where the host may have reset and that wipes out sessions... I think. If that's the case, not much we can do about that. However that only happens (to me) every couple of weeks or so. Continual problems indicate something else. Our session cookies are set to last a long time.
Dennis
1980 Monza Coupe--collector of cob webs and kids' toys
2006 Honda Odyssey--daily driver
2011 Toyota Sienna--wife's
1995 Dodge Ram--for creating oil spots on the street
monzamess

1980 Chevrolet Monza Coupe

Postby ColinOpseth » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:11 am

zeke wrote:Session cookies expire quickly around here, doesn't happen with other forums to me with IE.

I've had to log in maybe 3 times since we changed servers the last time. Of those, probably 1 or 2 were due to a different computer being used to access the 'net.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Return to h-body.org info