Factory Motor Mount Replacements

Post about where you buy H-body parts and who sells what. POST ONLY FACTS. Business reps can advertise here ONLY IF you sell H-body parts.

Moderator: Moderators

Factory Motor Mount Replacements

Postby eskmf5 » Tue May 08, 2007 1:38 am

Contact: Eric Ferguson (eskmf5@aol.com) Replacements for your factory Motor Mounts. Correct the wornout sagging mount, and correct your clearance issues with the oil pan and centerlink. Raise your Engine back to the correct height. Shipping in 2-3 days in lower 48 states. $65.00 plus $8.00 shipping. We do sometimes work with you on trades. Eric(eskmf5@aol.com) Warranteed!!
Eric!(eskmf5@aol)
eskmf5

1980 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby peterpan » Tue May 08, 2007 9:34 am

i traded Eric for a set

and recomend his mounts to replace any sagging originals
second star to the right strait on till morning
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Postby mad max motorsports » Thu May 10, 2007 8:54 am

PM me if you are still supplying V8 engine mounts, I am looking for a pair.
'88 Fiero Formula toy
'06 SWB X-Runner
'79 Monza Spyder "Project Interceptor X"
mad max motorsports

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:07 pm

peterpan wrote:i traded Eric for a set

and recomend his mounts to replace any sagging originals

How long did it take him to ship them to you? Was it the 2-3 days like he said it would be? It's been 8 days since he recieved my money. And I haven't heard anything from him, even though I saw that he was logged in here just a few hours after I PM'd him requesting the tracking numbers.
It's a MONZA, Not a Maz.....DA!
NoTaMaZdA

Re: Factory Motor Mount Replacements

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm

eskmf5 wrote:Contact: Eric Ferguson (eskmf5@aol.com) Replacements for your factory Motor Mounts. Correct the wornout sagging mount, and correct your clearance issues with the oil pan and centerlink. Raise your Engine back to the correct height. Shipping in 2-3 days in lower 48 states. $65.00 plus $8.00 shipping. We do sometimes work with you on trades. Eric(eskmf5@aol.com) Warranteed!!

LIAR! Buyers beware!! He'll have you send the money to a P.O. Box and then he won't ship. I last heard from him on Tues. 7/10/07 and he said that he was shipping them on that day. If shipped by U.S. Postal they would have been here by now. Requested the tracking numbers on Thurs. 7/12/07 and he was logged in here just a few hours later, have not heard from him. This is from one of the "most respected users" on the site!?!? Not very respectable in my opinion. Can't do as he says. I guess he needs the money more than I do. I hope he chokes on it!!
NoTaMaZdA

Postby monzamess » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Maybe he's on vacation or something, as lots of people do in July.

Anyone talk to him outside of the forum?
Dennis
1980 Monza Coupe--collector of cob webs and kids' toys
2006 Honda Odyssey--daily driver
2011 Toyota Sienna--wife's
1995 Dodge Ram--for creating oil spots on the street
monzamess

1980 Chevrolet Monza Coupe

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 am

monzamess wrote:Maybe he's on vacation or something, as lots of people do in July.

Anyone talk to him outside of the forum?

Even if he says that he is/was on vacation, I know for a fact that he was logged in here at the site on Thurs. a few hours after I sent him a PM requesting the tracking numbers. I wanted to make sure that someone would be here to recieve the package and not have it left on my doorstep where it could be stolen. I saw him logged in and I'm sure that can be verified by the admins.
He said he was shipping on Tues. and now he avoids me. Not too hard to figure out. Oh I'm sure he'll have an excuse. But it doesn't change the fact that he DID NOT do as he promised. My story can be verified as well, if the admins want, I can give them my password and they can see in my inbox what he told me and vise versa.
NoTaMaZdA

Postby ColinOpseth » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:23 am

NoTaMaZdA,
I got your PM. I will keep my eyes on this transaction. I doubt that he's intentionally trying to screw you but should anything happen I will take necessary steps to prevent anything like this happening in the future.

As always, I recommend to people that do transactions on the internet that they send a check through their online bank. It establishes a transaction record with your banking institution that may/may not prevent you from being hosed.

If you don't want to do that, send a payment by credit card through Paypal.

Later,
Colin
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:24 am

Colin, Thank you!
I paid him in the manner that he requested, should have known better I guess. I do not have a PayPal account. It's now 8 days past the day that he said he was shipping on and I still do not have the mounts nor has he contacted me. You would think that he would be argueing his point if his intentions are good. Now I'm stuck, I need mounts but have no idea where to get any that are worth having. May sell the Monza as a parts car. :cry:
NoTaMaZdA

Postby ColinOpseth » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Why sell your car over a set of motor mounts? I have a hole in my floor large enough that I can mysteriously exit with my doors shut. My clutch hydraulics are impossible to mount on my firewall and my water pump hits my radiator. I wish my problem was only related to motor mounts.
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:42 pm

It's not just the mounts. But you might say that the mounts are the last straw. Everything that I need that is Monza specific is also expensive compared to the same part but for any other Chevy, except maybe a 'Vette. And I have to ask myself, is it worth it? Probably not. That's why these cars are "undesireable". Too expensive to buy parts for and basically no chance of ever getting your money back out of it if sold. If money was no object and I were making a full drag car it might be different. But I'm just trying to swap a 305 for a 350. It was missing parts when I got it and it still is. I paid $40 for a P/S bracket! Any other Chevy P/S bracket can be readily found at a scrap yard for $10 or less. Forget Headers! $200 to piece a set in! New oil pan, no less than $160 not counting the pickup, windscreen and a good 1 piece gasket. I just don't think it's worth the effort. I can put my 350 in just about any other Chevy for alot less money and time. But for now, I'm only thinking about selling it. That may change. I have had offers for it.
NoTaMaZdA

Postby ColinOpseth » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:45 am

SLP headers for a third generation Camaro/Firebird are over $700. I wouldn't complain about having to pay $200 for headers.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:28 pm

Glad I don't own a Gen. 3 Camaro/Firebird. Like I said, it's not just one thing that's making me think about selling it. It's a combination of many things. Getting ripped off by one of this sites "most respected users" doesn't help at all. Wasn't expecting that from someone who is considered respectable by members of this site.
NoTaMaZdA

motor mounts

Postby old chevy truck » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:01 pm

I bought motor mounts for my monza from eskmf5 (Eric) on ebay. When they arrived they were very poorly made. One legs was 3/8" too long and way out of square, plus several other defects. He wrote he noticed, before they were shipped, one was too long but he still shipped it. He blamed his nephew who was helping him in the shop. He agreed to a refund after I returned the mounts. So I sent them back over 2 weeks ago(priority mail, insured and delivery confirmation) and never received the promised refund. Now he won't respond to my phone calls or emails. Check out the attached jpg. Buyers beware !
old chevy truck

Postby NoTaMaZdA » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:50 pm

Yep, he is a crook. If you paid him by way of PayPal, you can file a dispute against him. I paid by Money Order so I have to take some different steps in order to get my money. What he has done in my case is called "Internet Fraud", and it is against the law no matter what state you live in. It's going to cost him a hell of alot more than $73 when it's all said and done! :)
NoTaMaZdA

Next

Return to Supplier Reviews