S & S Classic

Post about where you buy H-body parts and who sells what. POST ONLY FACTS. Business reps can advertise here ONLY IF you sell H-body parts.

Moderator: Moderators

S & S Classic

Postby djv8ga » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 pm

These guys sell small parts for H-Bodies on eBay. It's significantly cheaper if you buy from them direct. They told me this and sent me their link after I bought a part off eBay. :(
On the home page, he says they are always looking for parts to reproduce. I'm thinking he might be interested in getting some of those front lower control arm bushing caps made.
http://www.sandsclassics.com/
djv8ga

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Re: S & S Classic

Postby gotmud7 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 am

I bought a few things from them. Some of the "vega" stuff was actually just Camaro parts that will work on a Vega. Also be careful and read the full description of the parts, color, etc. Definitely cheaper to buy off ebay than on.
The only Vega's that only had a little rust were the ones still on the assembly line.
gotmud7

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby 283vega » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:55 am

The T handle shift knob replacement they sell for vegas/monzas does not fit my 76 vega and seems a little cheezy.I suppose it could be mad to fit but I haven't tried yet.
283 vega
70 corvette

Brian
283vega

Postby djv8ga » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks for the info guys...I appreciate it.
Has anyone bought the plastic seat hinge covers? They are expensive for what they are, but I need a set. I don't want to get stuck with another POS part that doesn't fit. :bang:
djv8ga

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Return to Supplier Reviews