Any alternatives to stock Monza fuel pump tried and proven?

Moderator: Moderators

Any alternatives to stock Monza fuel pump tried and proven?

Postby 75Monz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:26 pm

On my 75 Monza TC with the factory 350, I want to upgrade my in tank fuel pump to something that will support my future healthy 406. I'm looking for ideas on what type of set-up to install that has been proven to work already for a carb set-up using a Holley 780 ultra street avenger. If I can afford it would like to convert to EFI using a Holley Sniper EFI system, which would be a custom pump and lines from the tank anyways. Curious what people who can't leave well enough alone have done...I know, it's a disease, but it's sure fun. :lol:
Some people are like slinkies. They serve absolutely no useful purpose, but still put a smile on your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.
75Monz

Re: Any alternatives to stock Monza fuel pump tried and prov

Postby docbillet » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

I have a 1980 Monza that I swapped a grand national motor in. For the fuel pump setup, I removed stock pump setup and customized with 6an fittings and a stock grand national pump, worked fine. Have now replaced with a Tanks Inc. baffled tank setup since stock Monza fuel tank has no baffles. I'd consider selling my stock customized setup, If interested Pm me.

dave
docbillet

1980 Chevrolet Monza

Return to Electrical and Wiring