NO BLOWER WIRING A/C HVAC 75 V8 MONZA W/AC

Moderator: Moderators

NO BLOWER WIRING A/C HVAC 75 V8 MONZA W/AC

Postby MIKESMONZA » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:39 pm

HELP; The 75 V8 monza with factory a/c that I trying to find the switch wiring in the wiring harness, what I dont have is a switch plug,, that plug's in to the switch assembly on the front/ back of the controler.,,,,on the back of the controler :arrow: I have two wire's one brown one light brown,, cut with 2 inch lead's, :arrow: then there is a plug in the wiring harness with same colored wire's do I hook them up???? also I found a small orange wire runing from a plug in the fuse block (hot in run position)disconected run's over to the glove box area and was taped up to my surprise it had a crimped flat hook on the end., :arrow: there are a group of wire's that come from the relay on the evaporator box under the glove box,, that are hooked up to the wiring harness behind the radio area,,,, can some one draw a diagram,,,with the switch color's and wire size gauge,,, and wiring route to the out side,,????I can not find the wires' in the wiring harness,,that show it was cut from the original. :?: could they have burned and the previous owner removed the wiring,?? Mike
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby cjbiagi » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:56 pm

Mike, the orange wire with the flat spade probably goes to the optional glove box light.
Clyde.........75 Monza 2+2
cjbiagi

1975 Chevrolet Monza

orange wire with hook explaned

Postby MIKESMONZA » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:31 pm

CLYDE;,,,,,Thank's that explain's the small wire size and the end,,,,if I hooked it up with or with out the rest of the hardware, the :arrow: kleenex would be toast,,,,Mike
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to Electrical and Wiring