Moderator: Moderators

Postby peterpan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:09 am

i emailed some pictures

i'm working graves so i might be hit and miss on communication
second star to the right strait on till morning
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Postby eskmf5 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:15 am

Ray , I just got them and checked it all out . I'm good with the deal if you are. I'll send you an Email right now with all the info. Thank you, you have no idea!! Eric(eskmf5@aol.com)
Eric!(eskmf5@aol)
eskmf5

1980 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby peterpan » Wed May 02, 2007 12:45 am

the harness got mailed today

just wanted to let every body know we got you one
second star to the right strait on till morning
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Postby eskmf5 » Wed May 02, 2007 6:51 am

And Peterpan, I'd like to thank you again for the help!!I know you didn't have to go out of your way, and help me , but you did. Alot of people would have just read the post and been done with it. And I'd like to say that about the whole forum here!! This is one of the only sites that I've followed that really reaches out to help each other .. And we see it all of the time . When someone needs information , or a hard to find part . Then someone always seems to help out . And not with alot of B.S. like all the other sites. You never see the fussing and people bashing either , that has taken over other's sites!! Just good regular car guys helping one another . My hats off to all of you here at the forum!! If your a member here , then your someone who cares about their rides and their friends!! I'd like to give a shout out to my good buddy Mark (Vegafrog) he's one of a kind !! Thanks to all of you again , if you ever need me to fabricate you something that you can't find someone to help you with , don't hesitate to ask!!! Eric(eskmf5@aol.com)
Eric!(eskmf5@aol)
eskmf5

1980 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Previous

Return to Electrical and Wiring