Anybody got pics of 79 heater control and wiring.

Moderator: Moderators

Anybody got pics of 79 heater control and wiring.

Postby Racin Jason » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey can anyone help me. I have a 75 v8 dash in a 79 4 cyl. car thats got a v8 in it now. At the time (like 1994) i thought they would all be the same. I looked at all the wiring diagrams for those cars (thanks spencerforhire) and found considerable differences. The good news i think is both cars had AC which i hope to make work. I believe i might still have the factory 4 cyl. harness out in the shed out back. The problem is i kept the 79 harness for the heater/AC/Blower and scrapped the 75. The 75 harness is complete, all underhood to the bulkhead conn. All interior from the bulkhead to the rear lights ect. I didnt think to pull the blower, relay and associated wires from the 75. Now im left with a few wires i cant identify and they certianly dont plug in to the 75 heater control. I also deleted the rear defrost from the 79 harness so one of those plugs could have something to do with that, not sure. Im no electrical person so any help is greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Our blessed mother of acceleration dont fail me now. -Elwood Blues
Racin Jason

Re: Anybody got pics of 79 heater control and wiring.

Postby Racin Jason » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:36 pm

More pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Our blessed mother of acceleration dont fail me now. -Elwood Blues
Racin Jason

Return to Electrical and Wiring