Wiring instrument panel

Moderator: Moderators

Wiring instrument panel

Postby dalamar666 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:08 am

I am working on a project where I am trying to hook up like a raspberry pi or arduino for the gauges. I have looked at the wiring pdf's, but need some help. I would like to get the speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge, tachometer, temperature gauge, etc. Any advice? I have looked for the gauges I want and stuff and cannot find any.
dalamar666

Re: Wiring instrument panel

Postby Monza Harry » Sat May 19, 2018 10:09 am

I have done pretty OK with wiring projects over the years, but, I am so "A fish out of water" with the whole "Micro Processor" world of today, so I am of not much help with this maybe "Spencer" or "Zeke" can help out, Zeke is on "Facebook" ["Monza Madness?"] more than here but he does check in sometimes. So hang out here and someone will be able to add some answers to your list of questions. Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: Wiring instrument panel

Postby zeke » Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 pm

There are no specific gauges made for H-bodies, just have to adapt what is available.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to Electrical and Wiring