Unlimited Products www.UP22.com

Post reviews of H-body products here. UNBIASED REVIEWS ONLY. NO ADS.

Postby spyder_xlch » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

monzajer wrote: Let's see, there was Vikki, Virginia, Crystal and now I have been talking to Rebecca and Maria. Why such a turnover rate in personnel? Is it the nature of the business or is it the nature of THAT business?
I have 2 theories. #1, the secretaries get tired of lieing for the asshole boss that can't be a man and take the call, or #2 the secretary keeps giving a different name because she's tired of people harrasing her. I vote for #1.
spyder_xlch

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby mldeolde » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:19 am

no response yet. i don't really expect any. i only thought the additional pressure might make them consider further contact with you to rectify the problem they have created. again good luck and i would consider any and all leagle means that you can find and afford to bring these Bas#%*'s to account for their business practices...........
mldeolde

1975 Chevrolet Monza IMSA

Postby monzajer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Hey guys, check this out:

Returns 30 day return policy. We have a no hassle return procedure. You must call our order line and a representative can help you with a return.
[b][quote]

That is from their website. I guess the reps didn't get that memo.

Jus' mo bs.

matt: I vote for #1, too.

mldeolde: didn't expect any different, didya? ha

later jer
monzajer

1977 Chevrolet Monza Sport Hatchback

Postby jdandboo@hotmail.com » Tue May 06, 2008 11:06 pm

still no news yet???Hows the credit card route going????
jdandboo@hotmail.com

Re: Unlimited Products www.UP22.com

Postby monzajer » Sun May 11, 2008 5:56 am

No word back from the CC co., yet, as far as returns of funds. However, they did call back twice in need of further info pertaining to condition and did I try to return it. I talked in length to the rep at the bank and told her the troubles some of the guys here have had and mentioned "ripoffreport.com". I will call the bank tommorrow.

jdandboo: thanks for asking

later jer
monzajer

Postby ColinOpseth » Thu May 15, 2008 10:45 am

I feel really bad. I went down there on a Friday and they said they didn't have management there that day. I ended up saying I'd come back but I am so busy between Monday and Thursday I don't have time to make it there. I'm really sorry, dude. I wanted to put them to task for you.
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby 1973vegasandiego » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:32 pm

I have seen a few of their products before and was not impressed, I think everyone should contact this company and give them an idea of what you think of their company. I always use a credit card (not a bank debit card) Its usually your only hold you have on them to force them to issue a replacement or refund.
If you file a charge back they HAVE to deal with you to keep from refunding your money. Both times I used it the company never responded to the cc company and I was issued a refund, here is a copy of my email to unlimited

I am in the market for a cowl hood for my Vega and did a search on the internet for suppliers and your company's name came up, I always try to do business with local companies and was pleased to see yours is in California.
Well that's where the pleasure ended, on further investigation I see the numerous complaints your company has on record for poor workmanship and bad customer relations. I then did a search thru H-body.org and saw a few pictures of your products.
There is no way I would purchase anything from you until you get a handle on the quality of your products or the handling of customer complaints
Chuck
1973vegasandiego

1973 Chevrolet Vega

Postby monzajer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long , I have been busy and haven't updated the results of my pain. The end result through the CC company was ... "sorry we can't do anything to help you unless you send the part back to them." Well, that pretty much ended it for me. I would have to arrange pickup and waste another $104.00 for shipping back to them. I called them (UNlimited Products)to try and get them to foot the bill or at least half of it. The results, as before, were the same. "the boss isn't in." blah blah blah. SOS. Never ends with these a$$holes. I felt WTF why do I want to waste more money and time to get nowhere and get more frustrated, too. F**k em. They can bite me. I will just deal with the repair and mods myself. It appears this product review has been working very well. We have done some damage to them anyway.

The lesson learned here was a tough one but a valid one. I hope as many people as possible will spread the word about these clowns and their shoddy workings. Businesswise and partswise.

Colin, no worries, dude. You went to see them and saw first hand how they work. Being a moderator here helps others believe what has happened, so, all was not lost. We still did some damage. Thanks for your efforts.

Chuck, great letter. I hope they can clean it up, but I really don't think they give shit. But one less customer and the word goes out. Thank you for your support.

All in all, I am over their stupid shit and am moving on. I always tell people not to buy ANYTHING from this place and if everyone here can too...well maybe we can make a difference.

To all those that have followed this continuing saga of "AS the Stomach Turns" the end has come. I thank each and everyone for the support, understanding, ideas, letters and concern.

I love you guys, THANX to ALL jer
monzajer

Postby VegaRon72 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 am

I sent my e-mail!!
VegaRon72
User has been banned.

1972 Chevrolet Vega Hatchback

Postby monzajer » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Hey Ron, I don't want to sound stupid, but what e-mail are you referring to>

cheers jer
monzajer

Postby res0o7eb » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 am

jer,
I saw that, too. I think Ron is referring to the purplish-pink text in the post above by Chuck (Postby 1973vegasandiego » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:32 pm)
res0o7eb

1977 Pontiac Sunbird Hatchback

Postby monzajer » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm

hmmm, maybe. 2 different locations, although still in CA, 2 different user names and 9 months apart? OK, maybe.

cheers jer :mrgreen:
monzajer

Previous

Return to Product Reviews