Mark Francis is A+++ seller and H-body Guru!

Feedback on deals with other users. READ THE RULES. Also remember to post when things go right!
Forum rules
The User Feedback Forum exists for members to leave feedback about other members regarding deals they've made on this website.

RULES:

1. Each user receiving feedback gets their own thread. If the user doesn't have a thread yet, make a new one, but SEARCH first to make sure they don't already have one.

2. Post only facts. WHen possible, post only facts you can back up--receipts, Paypal notifications, etc.

3. Individual abuse of this forum will result in removal from the site.

4. Widespread abuse of this forum will result in removal of all for sale/trade/wanted facilities on this site.

Mark Francis is A+++ seller and H-body Guru!

Postby sccadriver » Thu May 20, 2021 5:36 pm

Just wanted everyone to know that Mark Francis, owner of Monzter Racing and a member of several H-Body groups, helped me get my Monza Mirage a little closer to being finished. I have been looking a several hard to find parts but did not have any luck. Mark contacted me and said he had the parts I needed and offered them to me at a super price. Then he went out of his way to dig the parts out of a storage unit, box them up and ship them lightning fast. The parts are in great condition and exactly what I needed. He is a heck of a nice guy so if you have the opportunity to deal with him, you will be happy you did. Thanks Mark. Search on Facebook for Monzter Racing and Monzter's Any Completely Stock to Totally Wild H-Body Group.
sccadriver

1977 Chevrolet Monza Mirage

Re: Mark Francis is A+++ seller and H-body Guru!

Postby BloFish » Thu May 20, 2021 5:42 pm

Nice!
BloFish

Return to User Feedback