Any H body owners in or near Houston?

Post event information here

Moderator: Moderators

Any H body owners in or near Houston?

Postby wild-bill » Mon May 28, 2007 2:00 am

Hello everyone. I do not own an h body car at this time, but will be looking for an older project car next year and am considering one. If you live near Houston, I'd like to possibly meet at a restaurant or somewhere and check out yours. I've seen many on the net, but have not seen one in person in years.
Bill
wild-bill

Moving South

Postby spyderman1977 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:15 pm

While I am not there now I will be moving to the Galveston area after the first of the year. There are a couple of active members here on the board and there was just recently a Monza/Vega gathering up in Temple.

I was suppose to be there on the island by now but several factors at the first of the year put a serious dent in the plans I had made for moving. In a way it worked out since I still have a so much stuff and parts to pack and still have several cars to get moved.

Anyways welcome to the board and hopefully in the near future we might get the chance to meet up.

Paul
spyderman1977

1976 Buick Skyhawk Free Spirit

Postby MIKESMONZA » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Wild-Bill :arrow: Welcome to the Texas group I live in the rural Huntsville/Cut N Shoot, Area, have a 77 Mirage and a 75 Monza 2+2 hatch and a parts car 77 Towncoupe.,, :arrow: One of the Members at The Temple Meet had a car for sale.,,, a Monza Town coupe,,, You need to get a hold of the others in the Houston area,, 454Spyder or Dreamweaver,,, for Info.,,, if you are shoping for a car,,,they might know if it is still available. There are a lot of car's in the Houston area,,,Owner's that do not even know about this group of owner's and the info+ we share,, Mike
MIKESMONZA

1975 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to Car Shows, Meets & Gatherings